FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Problems posting with mobile internet

StockholmSyndrome

As I don't have home internet access, I usually acces the site on my mobile, using the Opera Mini browser. This has worked very well, up until Tuesday night, when I suddenly found that I am no longer able to quote people's posts using the "Reply" button on each post. When I click the reply button, instead of the page loading with the text box and that person's post already quoted for me I find that the text box and link to the smilies etc just doesn't load at all, so I can't quote any more. I can still use my Fast Reply box at the bottom of each page, but not being able to quote people any more is a bit of a pain.

Is this a site issue, or just Opera Mini suddenly being a complete pill?

As I don't have home internet access, I usually acces the site on my mobile, using the Opera Mini browser. This has worked very well, up until Tuesday night, when I suddenly found that I am no longer able to quote people's posts using the "Reply" button on each post. When I click the reply button, instead of the page loading with the text box and that person's post already quoted for me I find that the text box and link to the smilies etc just doesn't load at all, so I can't quote any more. I can still use my Fast Reply box at the bottom of each page, but not being able to quote people any more is a bit of a pain.

Is this a site issue, or just Opera Mini suddenly being a complete pill?

Replying to this via iPhone using Safari and not having issue so think it may be your phone or Opera

I've never been able to get anything other than "Fast Reply" working for posting on here in Opera Mini, and always got what you describe above. I'd just put it down to a limitation of the Opera Mini software.

As far as I know we've not changed anything which would/should have stopped it working if it had been previously though.