FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Warnings On The Forum

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i have a 20% warning(s), can i get in back down to 0% or will we always have the warning???

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

• 2 weeks later...

They are all looked at periodically and if you are due a reduction it will come in due course.

Can you define due course, I told / repeated a joke and forgot to insert a star, on what was a Soprano (TV) joke and got the dreaded 5 blocks, any chance of a second look. after all it was good enough for National TV

Edited by latviaman

Latviaman, you are at 0% - there is nothing to reduce. Our logs also show you have never received a warning.

I think you may be confusing the "warn indicator" with an actual warning. Each user can see their own warning level but not anyone else's so whilst you see the 5 or 6 blocks on your user info you cant see anyone else's. The presence of the bars doesnt indicate you have been warned .... you need to pay attention to the actual number beside it ... if it says 0 it means 0% warning level. if it had a number like 10 or 20 or 50 etc then that is your current warning level. If it ever reaches 100% you are banned. Somewhere between 50% and 100% you might go on moderated status ... it all depends what you did to get to that level !!!

post-2-1236284824.png

Muir-Jaggie - you will have noticed yours has reduced automatically. This happens either when we decide to reduce it, or after something like 14 days without a warning being issued. I think you have about a week to go and it should reduce automatically to 0%.

Guest birdog

Fer Fecksakes how can IHE be at zero and I am at 10.... That man is using weird psychological tricks on the admin here I fecking know it and will prove it somehow I tell you... I will not rest until I have.