Who has it?

DornochCaley

He doesnt need a season ticket. He just walks in. You dont need a ticket to get into your work do you?

So he'll just go in and sit anywhere even though a supporter might have paid for the seat he is sitting in :021:

Well hes paying for the club to be run so i would guess that the money hes putting in will get him his own seat aswel.

The chairman has his own seat

I'm amazed that this debate has reached page 2 but to put some out of their misery the Director does not need a ticket. The comfy black seats just below the Kingsmill suite are for Directors, Friends and major shareholders of the club. Below those seats and at the back of section F are the seats reserved for hospitality users who get a ticket as part of the hospitality deal. I think the club hold the first so many books which gives them the hospitality seats. So the club would likely have book 000001 All other seats are for everyone else.

At least thats how I seem to remember it being explained when I once had a stadium tour.