FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

4th in the league

Harry Chibber

Their next 4 games are against the Dons, Hibs, Hearts & Celtic...... If they come through that still unbeaten that would be some achievment....

I wasn't at the game today but it sounded on the radio like they were happy to settle for a draw..... I was hoping for the same kind of commitment they hit Falkirk with during the final 20 mins....

We shouldn't get carried away with 7 games unbeaten.... they are still going to have to really scrap for every single point in this league......

we weren't great today but to not play well and get a point away from home musn't be smerked at.. I don't think we have clicked at all this season but we are still sitting in a great position.  Just wait until we start playing well, we'll be challenging for the title!!!

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

we weren't great today but to not play well and get a point away from home musn't be smerked at.. I don't think we have clicked at all this season but we are still sitting in a great position.  Just wait until we start playing well, we'll be challenging for the title!!!

The only time we'll click is when we start playing the ball along the ground. Whe we have two clinical, intelligent strikers whoe semi understand each other rather than a total mis- understanding.

Guest Sangobeg Jaggie

I was at the game yestrday and when we played the ball on the ground we looked really very good. If Barry hadnt got in the way of the goal bound shot we may have just sneaked a win there.

Just thank all that is in Gods great kingdom that you are not a United supporter.

Did I smile. Dam tootin !! :021:

The only time we'll click is when we start playing the ball along the ground. Whe we have two clinical, intelligent strikers whoe semi understand each other rather than a total mis- understanding.

YAWN

It really is bizarre. We are currently 4th despite playing poorly in most of the last few games! How do we do it?  :015:

As I've been saying recently, can you imagine what would happen when we click?  :001:

should've, could've, would've.... I think any ICT fan would have been delighted to take 10 points out of our last 4 games beforehand

only 3 points away from 2nd

:001: :001: :001: :001:

You're dead right Harry. I'm certainly delighted with the way things have worked out. It's a superb effort for ICT to be in their current position !

My youngest boy was scanning the league table last night and he informed me that should (and it is highly possible) Hearts get a spanking at sellik next week Inverness could , all being well, actually be sitting in second  next Monday night !!!

i think we should be pproud of where we sit.

i do agree though that we have not been at our best. you do sometimes see it when we pass the ball on the ground rather than just hoofing it up in the air but for some reason we seem to get scared when we actually do well and back off

imho

This is football at whatever level....4 th in league but not playing well,

Firstly lets be glad at what position the team is, secondly it always seems that the most succesfull teams get the results without playing well ie; snatch the 1-0's but look second best, thirdly god help the rest when and if things suddenly click cos as said earlier in the thread someones gonna get a good shoeing.

Fourthly im sure its gonna happen...................Have it !!

We are fourth in the league and we are there on merit. Wherever we are next May, we will be there through that very same merit.

Im sure Novembers results will give a true indication of this.

Those same words were said in August. But we took points from Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic. Every team in this league is there to be beaten and we have the heart, passion and ability to do just that.