FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stewart McKimmie

Muzzy

In todays evening express stewart mckimmie has said Inverness are "boring, play negative football etc etc" he also basically says we dont deserve to be where we are in the league and that since we are fighting for 2nd that the SPL is a joke.

Why does this guy always critisize Inverness? and has he had a look at his own team, Langfield had a very hard time kicking the ball onto the field last night, i suppose they are worthy of 2nd place are they?

IMO both teams were as bad as each other last night, it wasn't a great game, but i think most people will agree that Inverness deserve to be where they are in the League!

Seven games unbeaten in Scotlands top league. A win at Ibrox (difficult to do even if Gers are shite)...yeh...shite ain't we, sack the manager I say....McKimmie, yer a knob.  :33: :finger01: :moon03: :tosser:

it was the same when we were trying to get into the SPL he was 100% against it claiming that because we didnt have a suitable stadium we shouldnt be allowed into the league and to even think of using sacred Pittodrie was awfull.

I laugh at the excuses he comes up with daily for AFC he like alot of aberdeen fans iv come across are still in the 80's including fans who werent even walking at that point, they still think that aberdeen should be playing Real Madrid in a european final  :017:

In todays evening express stewart mckimmie has said Inverness are "boring, play negative football etc etc" he also basically says we dont deserve to be where we are in the league and that since we are fighting for 2nd that the SPL is a joke.

McKimmie is a bit of a sack though really isn't he? The EE is hilariously biased even for a local paper.

I personally think that Aberdeen fighting for top 6 is a joke as I have NEVER been impressed with Aberdeen over the past 2 and a half years.

Guest PaulieBee

:026: :026: :026:

He can curse us all he wants.

Message to Mr McKimmie...

"We are here to stay and we ain't going away.

Your time was in the past and your credability is going fast"

Thank you for calling now please go away and give us some credit  :33:

Just to point out, McKimmie is frequently uncomplimentary about Aberdeen. He talks a whole load of *****, and he may have been the last Dons player to captain us to a trophy, but doesn't mean I like him!