St. Mirren away

Joe DiMaggio

Really need to bounce back in this game from Saturday. St. Mirren have been stinking recently, even losing 4-1 at home to County. A win on Wednesday and especially next Saturday will see the momentum continue. Really don't want to go out of both cups in a week as our only realistic chance of winning something would be gone.

For anyone that's interested BBC Alba are showing the full game at 10pm on Wednesday.

Really need to bounce back in this game from Saturday. St. Mirren have been stinking recently, even losing 4-1 at home to County. A win on Wednesday and especially next Saturday will see the momentum continue. Really don't want to go out of both cups in a week as our only realistic chance of winning something would be gone.

For anyone that's interested BBC Alba are showing the full game at 10pm on Wednesday.

they were not stinking on boxing day when we drew at tulloch stadium. they should have beaten us. thought they were one of the better sides i have seen this year

gary teale roasted g shinnie that day.

wonder if tel had this in mind when he signed the new left back from leeds?????

If only the boys took there chances yesterday we could have had a pre-cup final match on wednesday night.

Meekings and Warren will need to keep tabs on st mirrens new boy Goncalves. He controlled most of saints attack today. Just like yesterday Hearts new boy Ngoo was the stand out player for them.

Sorry to drift but how on Earth did Hearts manage to bring in players like Ngoo and Wilson? I'd be sorely hacked off if I was a supporter pledging money to save them from extinction when they then spend thousands on EPL players. It's not right.

ICT v St Mirren. My dream final. Ah well, maybe sometime.

Expect a tough game on Wednesday. St Mirren were a tad unfortunate to take just a point last time around at the TCS.  Just how many times did they hit the woodwork that day ?

Judging from today's performance they have made very good signings in Newton and Gonclaves. They might well also be fresher than us having played 30 minutes less albeit a day later.

We will have to be at our best to go away from Paisley with three points.