FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A call to Arms

davie

Yeah 20 working days. I think they can get extensions but I don't know for sure if that is under FOISA.

I've not even had an acknowledgement yet...

I had sent a query regarding County's evening match with Hibs (attendance announced as 3055 or thereabouts but somebody who was there said it was probably about 1800). It was sent on March 4th but went to the wrong department. A very helpful woman sent it on. However no reply as yet. Also any future requests will now have to go to Scottish Police as there is no longer a Northern Constabulary.

A couple of points arise from this attendance palaver:

Firstly, this inclusion of season ticket holders is all very well but only if all clubs do it (and tbh I think most of us would prefer to know the actual crowd that turned up on the day).

Secondly, unless season ticket holders enter by a distinct turnstile (which doesn't happen at TCS) then it's surely impossible to calculate anything other than the true crowd, so any crowd quoted would be just made up anyway.

Thirdly, maybe the SPL should make it clear that counting of heads, not eyes, is how their rules differ from the rules of the SFL.