FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A call to Arms

davie

Interesting stuff RIG. I assume it was requested by a Newco supporter but it's a bit confusing working out exactly what was requested and what was clarified, and why there's matches from St Mirren etc.

Yeah they haven't really dealt with the FoI within the scope of the request but they have provided what was asked for so there is no real reason for the enquirer to be concerned.

Presumably an FoI to Northern Constabulary will get to the bottom of that...

Watch this space

I've just sent one in! In the interests of fairness I did one for both ICT and Ross County.

I deal with FoIs at work quite a bit so it's a change for someone else to have to deal with it!

Celtic count season tickets wether the seat is filled on the day or not , not difficulkt to understand but the other half of the ugly sisters cant get it .

Makes you wonder what Celtic think the definition of 'attendance' actually is then.

Balls to all the above posts, where's ur balls, why wasn't tb wearing shades and chains, why did it have to look like the start of an epic action packed film. (well done) Step 1 turn up Step 2 shout ur fecking heads off Step 3 enjoy watching ur favorite team play football Where's all the fighting talk gone we have a huge battle to attend tomorrow, the real message has been lost on this site What are you going to do?

Got a good feeling for tomorrow.....reckon we'll rip C*unty a new one on our pitch.

If GotACrotchItch and EgorTheMoo try to push up like they did on the sandpit then their going to leave themselves totally exposed....and I reckon that's what they'll try and do.  Going to be bags of space for our wide players to get in behind them and it could very well be Dorans day to really shine.

Bring it on.

My arms are ready..................ready for a Guinness in the Innes, :drinking06:  then a swatch at the match..........then more Guinness in the Inness........... :drinking06: :drinking06: :drinking06:

Enjoy yer day Eagle, should be an interesting day ahead :party:

ICT Wha Hae

ICT wha hae wae BUTCHER bled,

ICT wham MALPAS hae aftimes led,

Welcome tae your gory bed,

Or tae victory

Nows the day and nows the hour,

See the front o battle lour,

See approach proud ADAMS power,

Chains and slavery

Wha will be a traitor knave,

Wha can fill a cowards grave

Wha sae base as be a slave,

let him turn and flee,

Wha for ICT'S king and law,

Freedoms sword will strongly draw,

Freeman stand and freeman fa,

let him follow US.

By oppressions woes and pains,

By your sons in servile chains,

We will drain our dearest veins,

But they shall be free.

Lay the proud usurpers low,

Tyrants fall in every foe,

Libertys in every blow,

let us do or dee.

Thanks to everyone who has responded to this thread, viewed the video, tweeted and facebooked about this. OK, it's a bit OTT, but I had actually pressured the ubergeek (Caley D) that did it even more so. So you're a lucky lot really. But it's done what it set out to do - with thousands of hits, it's got people talking about this game and thinking of going. Only question is, what do we do for the next one? Ritchie & OTJ as spartans? Terry & Mo as gladiators? Deek as an itinerant knife sharpener?

It's a good day - let's make it a great one. Mon the Caley Jags.

• Agree 2

Interesting stuff RIG. I assume it was requested by a Newco supporter but it's a bit confusing working out exactly what was requested and what was clarified, and why there's matches from St Mirren etc.

Yeah they haven't really dealt with the FoI within the scope of the request but they have provided what was asked for so there is no real reason for the enquirer to be concerned.

Presumably an FoI to Northern Constabulary will get to the bottom of that...

Watch this space

I've just sent one in! In the interests of fairness I did one for both ICT and Ross County.

I deal with FoIs at work quite a bit so it's a change for someone else to have to deal with it! I can't really be bothered much with p&b or otb these days but the slagging of our support continues unabated.

I hope you manage to confirm that Cownty are telling porkies. In the meantime you might want to remind them that this is our 8th season in the SPL.

Even in their first SPL season with the novelty value their crowds are already significantly lower than we were getting in 2005 when we came home to TCS.

Edited by TheMantis
  • Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

Presumably an FoI to Northern Constabulary will get to the bottom of that...

Watch this space

I deal with FoIs at work quite a bit so it's a change for someone else to have to deal with it!

Wondered if you got any response yet. I think they're supposed to respond within 20 days.

Yeah 20 working days. I think they can get extensions but I don't know for sure if that is under FOISA.

I've not even had an acknowledgement yet...

Probably got yer phone tapped and a thug copper watching your front door by now...      big brother..

I would like to see TB doing the next one in a WWF stylee 

I would like to see TB doing the next one in a WWF stylee 

Noted :lol:

So, are you on it?

I'd say the next derby is the biggest ever.

Shades, chains, flames, bikini clad ladies, blood, sweat, tears,...  :happy: