FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Your Big Day

Safe journey to all those travelling to/from the Piggery on Sunday. 

Obviously, as underdogs, I'll be rooting for yourselves - and to anyone who says it's a Diddy Cup, just ask fans of the other 40 Clubs who'd bite yer hand off to be there.  :clapoverhead:

It's a real pity about the travelling numbers - and the apparent apathy within the City. Looks like folks from Aberdeen support Aberdeen while folks from Inverness support  Rangers/Celtic/Ross County. 

Enjoy your day.

• Agree 1

I'm going to take the bite here..........per head of population about the same 10% attendance. Won't go into regular gate receipts. As an exiled Invernessian who's lived in Aberdeen for over 40 years trust me there's as many if not more OF fannies in Aberdeen and shire than in Inverness. It's just a shame that both sets of morons don't support their local club. So **** off back under your stone........

Safe journey to all those travelling to/from the Piggery on Sunday. 

Obviously, as underdogs, I'll be rooting for yourselves - and to anyone who says it's a Diddy Cup, just ask fans of the other 40 Clubs who'd bite yer hand off to be there.  :clapoverhead:

It's a real pity about the travelling numbers - and the apparent apathy within the City. Looks like folks from Aberdeen support Aberdeen while folks from Inverness support  Rangers/Celtic/Ross County. 

Enjoy your day.

Fit?  loons fae Uberdeen hae already won ay cup Ken. Al wudanabee spendin ah air monay arwise. Far weir ullll a funs in air quiter finalls. feal loon

Poor Steeler - he cometh in peace and he is ravished by statistics by a Guiness fuelled Grandad.

Take more than a handful O current/former/future Inverkneesians to ravish me my old friend. 

Glad you identified my "cometh in peace" post Johndo. I was making an observation - not phishing mister Donview.  

I crawl out from under my stone and head into Inverness 5 days a week. I have yet to come into contact with an Icy Tea fan let alone anyone heading to Glasgow's East End Shytehole today, nor have I seen any visible sign of the Cub's final appearance in the city, save for the 2 banners round at the Northern Scot offices, (or is it the P&J), under the bridge - you know where I mean ?  

For me, that is a crying shame. Icy Tea deserve great credit for what they have achieved in 20yrs. To get to a national Cup Final is fantastic, and it's just a shame more Invernessians haven't got behind the team. I reckon more than 3//4's of the League Clubs in Scotland would take more than 6000 to this Final. 

I worked out of Aberdeen and the 'Shire for 3yrs and met nothing but Aberdeen fans, save a few incomers with allegiance to their home-town Clubs. Armed with this knowledge and your blatant lack of civility, I won't trust you. 

The merger that spawned Icy Tea has created a very unique situation within our game, and its obvious to me that many many issues remain unresolved, much to the detriment of the Club. I watched last week's game, judging by the stands it was like a home tie for Utd. Lucky if you had 1500 --- Whats that all about ?

As I said in a previous post, today is your opportunity to display your potential. 6000 hardy souls aint sending the right signals to the Board, current/future sponsors.  

Reckon I'll avoid Guiness - it obviously makes one Girnie.   :wave:

• Agree 2