FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

William collum ref for cup final

Feb82000

I know he is not a popular choice for us, and perhaps not even for Falkirk, judging by some of the earlier stats on this thread.  Let us all hope that he does not spoil a momentous occasion for both clubs, and that he realises that he is NOT the centrepiece of the day, and that he  tries to let the game flow without his usual flurry of yellow cards.

Apart from Collum, I find the two AARs of interest.

One was the ref from Dens last Saturday (a performance that could be debated all week - I didn't think he was as bad as all the women around me did). The other was the ref at Perth the week before - he was booed by both team's fans!

PS - I'm rehearsing for Europe by posting this from Paris.

• 1 month later...

He's certainly become less 'card happy' since the SFA took-him-aside and effectively 'suspended' him.

Stats:
Pre 'suspension'  27 games, 99 yellows, 10 reds
Post 'suspension' 22 games, 45 yellows, 7 reds

His bookings record has changed remarkably! Doesn't reach for the card now so often - indeed, 45 in 22 games is just 2 a game, so I think he's got the message.