FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PETITION FOR EVERYONE WHO IS SHOCKED AND DISGUSTED WITH MIKE SMITH!!

FortressICT

We were sat in the singing section at the start but moved to our normal seat in the north stand when the rain started it was discusting the way these lads were treated i really hope the club has some answers to this... also the steward that was in front of our section sat looking at his feet and making them dance and in about 6 mins he did not look up to see hat the fans were doing someone who was sitting with us has this on their phone.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in section A throughout yesterday.  I couldn't see clearly what went on as I was sat near the front for the first half and only moved to the singing section for the second half.  I saw one guy getting removed in the first half, swiftly followed by his mate who I think was protesting at the injustice of it, then in the second half they were making a huge fuss about people standing and they removed someone else.  I think the singing was great but the stewarding was insane.  Shame about the rain - was still wet when I got back to Aberdeen at 8.45pm!

i was 1 of the first out of the ground for stanmding up but i and my friends were told i swore at the stewards!!

i will definately sign this and am hoping to meet someone in charge of ict because this is a disgrace!! :33:

if anybody wants to get in contact with me email me on jamie_mackinnon@Hotmail.co.uk

jamie

Peter was taking photos, they've not been put on on CaleyJags.com yet though

still no sign

anyone have contacts with Peter as I would really like a copy of the photos he took

Did he definately take photo's of those being ejected?

i questioned from day 1 what the tub of lard that is mike smith actually did daily and on match days,all i ever saw him doing was directing a few cars into directors parking bays,wish i could get his wage for such little work :rolleyes02:

I have just looked at all the pics, some great photo's again, well done Peter, good work all season.

Cracking pic of IHE and some good ones of the singing section.

I was in the North Stand on Saturday and could not believe what I saw happening in the Mina Stand section A.  I was utterly disgusted that I confronte one of the stewards in the north Stand whos response was to me and I quote "I'm from Aberdeen mate".  I asked him why there was inconsistencies that the dunfermline fans were allowed to be standing when a handfull of caley fans in section A were being bullied by the idiots that are rock steady I have been the victim before of theses fulls which resulted i a court case where I was vindicated by the judge saying that they were heavy handed and had actually commited a crime not me.

I also witnessed a boy with a drum being ejected by a steward who physically manhadled him and I know by law they are not allowed to touch anybody.  I was shcoked and appauled and the North stand appreciated the effort the boys in the Main stand did to lift the crowd.  Did the boys also notice that when we started winniing all the stewards went off to the south stand and the boys were left to party.  I and my mother were appauled by Rock Steady and will ahppy sign and give evidence that the boy was manhandled.

There weren't really that many Pars fans standing up though. Probably about many as our fans - i.e. about 8.

When the Old Filth visit it's a different matter. 2,500 will stand up unchallenged by the stewards who will then also turn a blind eye to Old Filth fans in our areas of the ground (Yes Mike - still waiting on a reply to that email I sent you!).

Thats true but why didn't the stewards challenge the pars fans.

I think the news that started filtering through about 4:15pm subdued the Pars support somewhat to such an effect that they just slumped into their seats  :004:

Guest Bonzo

Savage is a legend.

Pompous overweight Englishman -

Sets up a singing section out in the rain -

ejects people when they get too lively -

and talks of making signings from Kazajkstan ............

High Five!

Savage is a legend.

High Five!

Savage is a legend A little early to say, but I suspect he will go on to be an ICT legend.

Pompous overweight Englishman Do you actually know Alan Savage?

Sets up a singing section out in the rain Trial for one game only. Fans asked for this area and the club agreed.  It was Mike Smith I met to discuss it and he wished me to point out that it wasn't the club who stuck them out in the uncovered section.  There were no implications to any season ticket holders by using this area for this pilot project.

ejects people when they get too lively Stewards and police were acting on the instructions of the match commander.  I can assure you that the chairman was unaware of the circumstances surrounding the evictions from the stadium.

and talks of making signings from Kazajkstan Correct, it's got to be worth a look.  Might not come to anything.  As he has offices throughout eastern europe, it would seem silly not to use his contacts to see what's on offer.

One day Bonzo you might like to post something positive.  There were a lot of positives to be gleaned from the 'singing section'.  The Supporters Trust and the Club are currently gathering together the facts and will meet hopefully sometime this week.  The singing section was never going to be a permanent fixture in the uncovered area.

Can I ask what part Mike Smith took in this matter, or am I being niave?

If anyone at the club was responsible for the Police and Stewards getting involved here, I think they need to take a long hard look at themselves this morning.

If the Police/Stewrds took this decsion themselves then so be it, but as it's already been pointed out this morning, don't forget the away end guys..... 

Savage is a legend.

High Five!

ejects people when they get too lively Stewards and police were acting on the instructions of the match commander.  I can assure you that the chairman was unaware of the circumstances surrounding the evictions from the stadium.

Hi Lg not too sure if you have seen the letter yet that I sent to ICT - the policeman i spoke to, personally told me that the orders had come from the chief executive- is he the match commander?