FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PETITION FOR EVERYONE WHO IS SHOCKED AND DISGUSTED WITH MIKE SMITH!!

FortressICT

If you were at the game this afternoon and saw what was happening over at the singing section...leave your name and a comment because it was a disgrace and caley should not be allowed to get away with treating their fans like this.

Hopefully someone who reads this who has contacts high up in caley and agree's will take this 2 the club and show them once it has names on it.!!

so come on leave a comment and be behind this because we shouldnt be treated like this...like we were doing something wrong!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it was a disgrace to treat home fans like they did today and maybe charlie should be the one to take the petition in as he said a few weeks ago we Need atmosphere at the home games from the home fans  mike smith  :33: :33: :33: :33: :33:

I would like to know why people were ejected first. On the face of it this could be the biggest hole ever blown in someone's own foot. The Singing Section was fantastic today and exists in every stadium around the world. Let's hope the Club have a valid reason why it was necessary or else the Chief Executive should walk or be given the appropriate notice.

ok here why 4 everyone who doesn't know...they were chucked out 4 standing and everyone else in the section was threatened aswell.

also it might be because some of the old gits who were complaining to people like george macrae about the noise!!if people cant handle a noise they should not be at a football match.i would love to send them people in the Kop on a european night,they'd probs kill themselves

In one of the cases; a boy was upset about why he was being told to sit down and so was trying to get a reasonable answer out of the stewards as to why he should while hundreds of pars fans stood.   The arguement led to his ejection...

Another lad was thrown out for "swearing to a policeman" even though no-one else heard him do so!!!

i but just get this going on here because everyone will want to take out the anger just now

can people stop just viewing this then moving on.leave a comment and show u care about the way the club has treated its fans 2day

I find it shocking that in a league that is supposed to be full of passionate fans that men on a power trip can eject fans for enjoying the game and following the best team in the world. Sort the stewerds out, tell the police to relax and let hard working fans enjoy the game.

Thanks

James Proctor

Wasn't at the game today, but I am appalled at what I've read on here.  If this is true, then I for one call for Mike Smith to resign immediately.  Smith, you are a disgrace to the club, you will not be missed.

The singing section was brilliant today, even Charlie turned around and gave them a thumbs up towards the end. The stewards as usual were totally out of order. They're supposed to be our servants not our masters.

The club should stop hiring these psychologically questionable agency goons and give the jobs, at least in the home end, to sensible ICT supporters.

Guest theflamehaired1

As a programme seller, and therefore an employee, I am ashamed.

I was in the Section A loyal army today and the stewards were disgraceful.

Guest ictdave

I sell programmes as well and before every home match i speak to the same 3 stewards each week and they are sound i have no problem with them but there is always some stewards that take it too far.  The noise was superb today and everyone i talked to thought the singing section was good.

I see Mike Smith every home game and he is always wondering about inside the stadium but what it is he does i have no idea.  Personnaly i would like to see someone go round with him one matchday and see what he does then post it on here but i can read it now.  Does nothing. :008:

i was bangin th big white drum th day  :001: n i was appauled at seein 4 or 5 of ma mates bein chucked out :008:

charlie and th club have been dyin for abit o atmosphere at caley 4 ages. we finally gave it to them n mike smith which i must add gave th go ahead 4 th singin section then decides to tell th stewards to chuck us out cz we were standin. mike smith is a complete FOOL if he thought there would be a singin section and we wouldnt stand up.

i also want to say how i spoke to a policeman at the end of th game and he stated he didnt see wat all th fuss was, because we weren't being violent and we weren't misbehaving and we weren't in anybodies way.

i conclude by saying this is typical bad management from th top! they don't give a toss about us fans who are the bread and butter of the club!!

but on a plus note today was FANTASTIC!! it really was. i dont think ive heard that sort of atmosphere at caley park for a long time. lets all get together and try and push for a permanent singing section. :021:

i was in the section A today with my drum aswell and i hav to say iv seen some bad stewards at caley park but todays stewards take the biscuit! they were an absolute joke throwing the fans out for creating an atmosphere is pathetic !

something has to be done !

well done to everyone who stuck it out in the rain and wind even if the stewards spoiled what was a good atmosphere !

I have just penned the following email to the supporters trust and the club...............

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I am of the view that today's policing of the singing section was an absolute disgrace. I am well aware of the issues regarding safety licenses with people standing. However whether it is 20 fans or 2000 fans contravening the rules they are all guilty so therefore should ALL be  ejected from the ground.

So next season I will expect the 2000 Rangers,Celtic or Aberdeen fans to be ejected from the ground for standing throughout the whole game. I would be very grateful if you could ask the club, police and stewards for ratification of this.

I also wish to point out that the young lad with the drum that was ejected from the ground was subjected to what I feel was an assault from the steward that was forcefully removing him. From my seat in the North stand I could see the steward repeatedly jerk the young lads arm in an aggressive manner despite the young lads obvious compliance.

I hope that this matter will be  resolved rather swiftly or I very much doubt that I will renew my family's season tickets. I WOULD ALSO GO AS FAR AS TO ASK PEOPLE NOT TO RENEW OR BUY SEASON TICKETS UNTIL WE HAVE ASSURANCES FROM THE CLUB THAT EVERY SUPPORTER WHETHER HOME OR AWAY, OLD FIRM OR NEW FIRM ARE GOVERNED BY THE SAME RULES. THEREFORE IF 1500 FANS IN THE SOUTH STAND , STAND UP THEY WILL BE EJECTED JUST LIKE THE 20 IN THE NORTH STAND OR SINGING SECTION.

I would be very grateful for a reply from both yourselves and the club on this matter.

Kind Regards

A most Disgruntled Fan."

Essentially i feel that a boycot of season ticket renewal or first time purchase is required until we receive certain assurances from the club. Our fans should be treated with respect and not the disdain we were subjected to today. Well done to all those in the singing section and long may it continue. Cauldron TCS here we come.

never liked mike smith, only time ive ever had a problem it was reffered to him personally, which got me nowhere

was left very disapointed with ict for the first time ever and even though 2 years ago it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, that the money (admit its a **** of alot less these days than it used to be) that i volunteered to the club was being wasted on his wages

he should be grateful he has a job at all, football fans are customers of a product we could all live without in reality, his attitude towards us should reflect that.  if there wasnt a singing section today what would he have actually dowe to earn his fee?

he has to go over the summer

very sorry to hear all this .... a great idea spoiled by over-officiousness and jobsworthiness somewhere along the chain of command.

I might add, that I have just come back from Toronto FC's game against Chicago at their sold out 20,000 seat stadium. My tickets are in what is labelled 'the supporters section' which is basically the singing section and although you are supposed to be seated, not a single person in the whole of that stand (about 5000 people) was chastised, castigated, ejected or arrested for enjoying themselves ..... might be one of the reasons TFC have sold more than 14,000 season tickets and have a two year waiting list for new applicants already !!!

The least the Club could do after checking the facts is offer the ejected fans hospitality at a game next season to say sorry. It would be on the basis that safety rules had not been infringed and that there had been an injustice.

I look forward to a legal challenge using evidence that ejections are not consistent i.e. photographic evidence that stewards ignore similar offences in the away section.

I was in the singing section, and the stewarding was a disgrace. I'll definetly be writing an e-mail in complaint. Well done to Pat (don't know his full name, somebody Paterson) who was ejected but spent the rest of the game banging his drum outside the gate. I've got a video on youtube with him on it, but I'm gutted that there's no footage of people being ejected, as it could have proven their innocence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh5N_FJZykA. If anyone else has a video on their phone of someone being ejected they should show it to the club.

SMITH OUT  :33: :008: :018: :020:

How disgusting is that making the drummer stand outside the ground. Well done young man for making your protest in this way. :008:

The club should be ashamed of this.

Hang your heads in shame, you know who you are