FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Positive Messages to Charlie

Scotty

Someone asked tonight at the meeting if this thread had been brought to Charlies attention.  Graeme Bennet confirmed that CC has read this thread and wished his thanks to be passed on to the fans who had contributed.  :021: :021:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie - The only manager who you knew would always give the club 100% while he was at the helm (and wouldn't bugger off to the first 'bigger' club who came knocking), a great player, a humble guy and someone who is a true ambassador for the club - here's hoping he stays on at the club in some capacity - he's a real asset to ICT.

Someone asked tonight at the meeting if this thread had been brought to Charlies attention.  Graeme Bennet confirmed that CC has read this thread and wished his thanks to be passed on to the fans who had contributed.  :021: :021:

It was also mentioned tonight that CC's kids were getting hassle at school, because of the way recent results had gone....

That's when it is clearly time to decide what comes first - Career or family?

You've done the right thing, CC - nobody needs to put up with the kind of cr@p that you and your family were being subjected to.....

Mr Christie

It's plain as a pike staff that you have done your best...and more...for ICT and the fanbase. No one can ask more than that.

A very courageous decision, and an agonising one , to decide to quit.

All the above kind comments are in my view richly deserved so all the very best in the future.

You can look back  with your head held high and no doubt a good many fond and joyous memories too.

S.P. :clapping03:

ALL THE BEST CHARLIE

That sums it up for me and I would suspect most of the ICT fans, I hope that whatever your future path may be that you get the respect and rewards that you deserve.

:021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021:

Guest PaulieBee

A true gentleman.

Thanks for the good memories during your time in charge.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

I want to say well done to CC.

It must have been a tremendously difficult decision and the fact that he obviously took every result personally shows his commitment and loyalty to ICT and his family.

It is a shame that this loyalty to ICT has had a negative effect on his family.

He has made the right decision for him and his family and I respect that decision.

Good luck in the future and I hope that future continues to inlcude ICT in some capacity

Good luck indeed to Charlie Christe. The last in the line of ICT players to have a Highland League/Caley/Thistle heritage, it was fitting that you spent time in the managers office. 

No-one else in the ICT firmament will ever have their life as intertwined with the ICT fairytale as you.

Thanks for everything.

When will we see your likes again.