FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie.......

maimie

He is a convictied drug user  and should not be a position to demonstrate sport to youngsters or adults at a higher level.

He has brought the game (and ICT) into disrepute.

I very much regret that he has been allowed to show how to use drugs and get away with it!

A fine example for our young citizens! Do I hear a defence?

neksor

Read the whole thread, the argument has been had already.

Fair enough if you disagree with the clubs decision, but (personally) I don't see the need for us to go through the whole thing again.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right to a certain degree.  RH should act as a role model to young kids and what kind of role model is a convicted drug user.

I trust you have sufficient evidence to back up your claim that Mr Hart is a convicted drug user?

Guest TinCanFan

Let me change it then from drug user to convicted of possesion of drugs but he is still hardly a good role model to young kids.

not that i condone it but the sun today has pictures and video showing full detail of pete doherty injecting himself with heroin, yet he is adored by millions and makes money every day from his screechings.

that is where you should be starting with the public stonings in my book

not that i condone it but the sun today has pictures and video showing full detail of pete doherty injecting himself with heroin, yet he is adored by millions and makes money every day from his screechings.

that is where you should be starting with the public stonings in my book

Good point Tug!  :clapping03:

Some of the best role models are exactly that because they've learnt from their mistakes and are much stronger people for it!

drug_cartoon_3368.gifchristmas_cartoon_4594.gifdrinking_cartoon_3086.gif

?The idea that addiction is somehow a psychological illness is, I think, totally ridiculous. It's as psychological as malaria. It's a matter of exposure. People, generally speaking, will take any intoxicant or any drug that gives them a pleasant effect if it is available to them.?

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" Johndo chapter 8 verse 7