FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

next season strip?

Guest caleycallum

Got mine today...yes the sizes are ar&e for elbow (not the club's fault!) but this is by far the best home shirt ICT have ever had.

I had to exchange my original order for the next size up but the shop staff service was exemplary, couldn't have been more helpful. When you consider they're working from a cramped portacabin full of boxes and boxes of new shirts they deserve a lot of credit !! :clapping04:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the staff have always been very kind and helpful, and they do work in trying conditions (portacabin, customers like my dad etc. etc.).

But the shop website needs a serious overhaul. Living in Japan, I don't have the luxury of trying different sizes. I pre-ordered a shirt based on the "upsize your selection by one or possibly two sizes" advice, but frankly, who knows what I've ordered?! How hard is it for Errea to simlpy state a chest size? 

The stock that was dispatched last week has now all arrived, but not all sizes were dispatched, so it's a bit of pot luck whether or not they will have your size.  No shorts and socks at all.

I was faced with having a top for one child but not the other, although Errea have managed to make these ones even smaller than the last home tops so my nearly 10 year old daughter needs a small mans size and my 12 (nearly 13) year old son will need a medium mans size.  So whatever size you have in a home top you will need at least one size bigger this year.

mines same size as last season,it fits me the same

Guest Caleylad

the top is nice and ive no problems with it but what i really want is the new home goaly top its easily the nicest ICT top ever the light blue with black markings and the gold on the arm but apparently the shop wont be stocking it could it be possible to order via errea direct or have peoplle tried this unsuccesfully before?

Just dont know why the black is so tiny: ICT has an heritage of *four* colors, but it seems one of the thousands "red and blue" teams from all over the world...

Well.. I'll always love our strips (I've got two of them and I wear them proudly here in Italy), but usually I prefer to be "unique" rather than average...

After all... blue, white, red and black: they are the colours of my hometown best team!!

378748_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

:001:

• 1 year later...
Guest TinCanFan

Is the new strip the one that was posted briefly on the old site? barca-esque?

Has anyone got any pics of this shirt?