FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Which Save Was Better?

RiG

Which Keeper Pulled Off The Better Save  

124 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mike Fraser v Celtic 16/12/2007
    • Jimmy Calder v Aberdeen 20/02/2000

Mike Frasers save at the weekend has drawn a lot of praise and rightly so. The only other save I can think of that comes close to rivalling it would be Calders spectacular stop in the Aberdeen Cup game in Inverness which finished 1 - 1.

In a very similar way to Fraser he almost seemed to be going the wrong way before "scooping" the ball away to safety. At the time he kept the score at 1 - 0 with that save but we eventually lost a late goal in the end and went out in the replay but I digress...

I will of course missed a spectacular save somewhere along the line but I would argue that these are two of the most high profile big saves we have seen at ICT over the years.

So, out of the two, which save was the better one?

Like I said I will have missed some out from over the years that's why I've gone for two of the most prominant saves that most people will have likely have seen.

So out of the two choices offered who did you go for?  :003:

mark browns save low to the left in our scottish cup tie at love street 5 years ago. saints totally dominated the game but marks saves helped us to a 1 nil win. mikes save was brilliant but it is always harder for a keeper to save a well hit low shot or header.