FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our Internationalist

Guest eliza

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very pleased for Marius, although he may be the cause of much disquiet at the club he's not personally responsible for it.

He must have done enough to get into the squad for the next friendly with a view to trying to force his way into the squad for the finals.

If he does and puts up a decent showing will probably go in the summer transfer window which might, in the long run, be best for all concerned.

I'm very pleased for Marius, although he may be the cause of much disquiet at the club he's not personally responsible for it.

Totally agree. 

Nice photo Elder Boy.

thanks  :021:

i have another but cba posting it lol

Now that Marius is back in the International fold and scoring, does anyone else think he or his agent would be well within their rights to renegotiate his deal on increased terms.

Certainly not....

Signing Marius on his present terms was a huge mistake....

Now that Marius is back in the International fold and scoring, does anyone else think he or his agent would be well within their rights to renegotiate his deal on increased terms.

Certainly not....

i agree with johnboy

Great video & still photo - Marius looks a class act, and any player who scores for a team with the pedigree of Romania can do nothing but good for his own self confidence and his reputation in the game. He should still be on a total high when Saturday comes.

Let's hope he gets a hat-trick for us in a 3-0 doing of Aberdire!    :clapping03:

I just really hope that Marius takes some of the positive high from last night back to ICT. For one of our own to score in any international (let alone against Russia!) is a real boost. Brew & the backroom staff must surely be milking that to motivate the rest of the guys to deliver at the level Marius was performing at last night.

It's a great opportunity to break any downward spiral of poor morale in the dressing-room. Use it or lose it.

He scored for a team going to the Euros against a team going to the Euros.  Of course people are going to take notice,  especially when in European terms he plays for a minnow club.    I'm not saying we'll get ?500K  but we should get a decent fee for him,  which would be good for all parties.

I just really hope that Marius takes some of the positive high from last night back to ICT. For one of our own to score in any international (let alone against Russia!) is a real boost. Brew & the backroom staff must surely be milking that to motivate the rest of the guys to deliver at the level Marius was performing at last night.

It's a great opportunity to break any downward spiral of poor morale in the dressing-room. Use it or lose it.

Good post but is the word motivate in the Brewster Dictionary - humiliate is !!

Certainly not....

i agree with johnboy

Do you boys not do irony, or is this some sort of double bluff?

I was across at the match. Marius played very well and apart from his goal played a major part in the 2nd goal. He was given a rating of 8 in most of the papers over here which was the highest any Romanian player received

It's a shame there's only one player at ICT that's of any interest to you, Stevico....

I was across at the match. Marius played very well and apart from his goal played a major part in the 2nd goal. He was given a rating of 8 in most of the papers over here which was the highest any Romanian player received

Delighted to hear that. It shows you what a difference it makes when you have good players and a good coach around you.

Some of the nonsense written about him on this forum from certain posters is grossly unfair. What has the guy ever done to deserve it? Despite his international caps and reputation he has done nothing but get his head down and work hard from the moment he arrived and if you speak to any of the current squad they can tell you that he's fitted in well.

Regardless of personal opinions etc. Marius is not the problem at this club.....

A few of us streamed it live on the net.  He did seem to play well, and scored a simple goal, but you have to be in it to win it.

tm4tj says well done Marius :021:

Johnboy that is not true I am an ardent ICT fan it just happens to be that I am a friend of Marius

Stevico.. You've been contributing to this site since July 2007 (Stevico64)  - There is only one subject matter as far as you're concerned..

If anyone doesn't believe me...

Clicky

Johnboy that is not true I am an ardent ICT fan it just happens to be that I am a friend of Marius

Stevico.. You've been contributing to this site since July 2007 (Stevico64)  - There is only one subject matter as far as you're concerned..

If anyone doesn't believe me...

Clicky

:015: :015: :015: