JAM TARTS SMILEYMOMETER

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Following ICT is like putting on the kilt and joining the Tartan Army - Feckin great day out : Shame about the game !!

The craic in the pubs before the game aint like it used to be - could be the recession has hit ? - still me, Mr Mann and Mann Junior gave a few spondoolachs to Diggers and the Tynie Arms and strolled to the game with a fair degree of alcohol fuelling us. Good following today - must have been 500 and a fair few wee singers at the back.

I decided to leave this till the morning cos I was fuming yesterday and I will address the tactics on another thread. The performance was so frustrating - Did Hearts deliberately go out to score an early goal and shut up shop ? They went 5-4-1 AT HOME in the second half !! Was it a deliberate tactical manouevre as they had sussed that we are better on the break and the fact that we never looked like scoring ?? Were they simply BAD ?? I wouldnt be at all surprised that there goalie - Kello - got their MOM. Saying that our crossing and attempted finishing made him look good.

We dominated - would love to know the posssession stats - we played the ball around a lot (usually getting nowhere) - we played some nice football at times (except in the last 20 metres from goal!!) - we tried to play with width at first (and then Brew changed it !!) - that was three points dropped as they were there fer the taking but - lets face it - some of our boys are NOT up to the SPL - although you could say the same about Hearts !! - and we are going to be in a rite bun fight to stay in the SPL this season.

FRASER :D :D :D What did he have to do really ? I hardly noticed him. And most of his distribution was throw outs as Hearts were playing so deep.

TOKELY :D :D :003: One of my all time legends - but - it is time to move over Rosscoe. He is as spirited as ever but his distribution yesterday was terrible. He did more cursing at himself than overlaps yesterday.

MAGUIRE :D :D :D :022: At fault (again) for the goal - although him and Granty appeared to be blaming each other - and carried it on fer ages - other than that I thought he did OK but he makes too many mistakes. Will the manager have the balls to drop one of his faves - he should do but I doubt it.

GRANTY :D :D :D Welcome back Skipper - did OK and wasnt really pressured. He evidently aint match fit though and he needs training by Rory de Lap cos his long throws were simply predictable lobs.

HASTINGS :D :D :D :rotflmao: Did OK as well but toiled at times against Kingston - still I am glad that Laryea isnt left footed cos he would have murdered us down the rite. Dick is another who is on extended time.

COWIE :D :D :D :thumb04: :018: Is this an identical twin brother who stood in for the real Don Cowie - or was it the strains of fatherhood. He was a shadow of himself - I still think that he should take on a Wilson-esque role wide on the rite - can anyone tell me WHERE he was supposed to be playing yesterday ?

BLACK :D :D :D :D :D Simply outstanding - despite being made to play in the hole in front of the defence !!! Black and Kingston were the only two players who looked up to SPL standard yesterday. I understand that the wee man had a go at Daddy Brew and some others at half time - quite feckin rite - his colleagues were on another planet yesterday.

MCBAIN :D :D ;) :lol: Where was he playing ?? he was in front of Black running all over the place like a feckin headless chicken. Please give him a run at left full back or even wide left.

IMRIE :D :D :015: :D Evidently a fan favourite - well he may be good at celebrating and waving but that is about it. He is ten times worse than Black was for his wee paddies - he totally loses concentration and is NOT SPL standard. How he wasnt hooked early doors is unbelievable.

BARROWMAN :D :D :P :021: Has the touch but doesnt have the brawn. This lad is a "poacher" - a goalscorer - he isnt a lone striker. He must have felt frustrated cos how many times did he have a chance to see the goals !!

ROONEY :D :003: :003: :D Getting fitter - getting better - put in a good shift yesterday but was a bit Marius-esque has he dropped back so much - or was it another flawed Brew tactic. IMHO if we were going to play 4-4-2 we should have stuck him rite up front with Barrowman.

SUBS:

WOOD :003: :003: :003: At least he had a fecking go and feckin ran at them. Burly lad who could get better - wish he had another season out on SFL loan to learn the trade though.

VIGURS / WILSON - Basically should have been on a lot earlier - posiibly at the beginning !!!

MOM - IAN BLACK by a country mile - when he went off I felt like making a feckin exit myself - our only hope of taking some points away with us were gone. He may have been too frustrated cos he had began playing a few bad balls but he must have looked around him and thought "what the **** am I doing here ?"

BLACK :lol::rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) Simply outstanding - despite being made to play in the hole in front of the defence !!! Black and Kingston were the only two players who looked up to SPL standard yesterday. I understand that the wee man had a go at Daddy Brew and some others at half time - quite feckin rite - his colleagues were on another planet yesterday.

From Hearts point of view you must be joking Kingston was garbage yesterday and has been since start of the season, Karipidis, Stewart and Miko all had far better games than Larry who is happy to perform the odd flick do nowt else and take his ?15k pw. Thought you were very square at the back and Black was indeed your best player, but had we had two decent forwards which mole and ksani are most def not then you were there for the taking, and how bad was your right back?

From Hearts point of view you must be joking Kingston was garbage yesterday and has been since start of the season, Karipidis, Stewart and Miko all had far better games than Larry who is happy to perform the odd flick do nowt else and take his ?15k pw. Thought you were very square at the back and Black was indeed your best player, but had we had two decent forwards which mole and ksani are most def not then you were there for the taking, and how bad was your right back?

I suppose that what I was alluding to from an away supporter point of view was that it was dismal performances all round and Kingston may have been ineffective but he had a lovely touch every now and again.

If anybody had a forward it would have been a walkover.