Now we know!

Heilandee

When I got the call to do the photo, they said they needed a fan with stature and presence....on that basis, how could I have refused!!!

All a bit of fun, although admittedly had it been a couple of years ago then they would have needed a few more X's still. My aim is to now get down to a 4XL for next season (so roll on a new kit supplier with larger made sizes)

Thankfully the picture isn't included in the online article :rotflmao:

When I got the call to do the photo, they said they needed a fan with stature and presence....on that basis, how could I have refused!!!

All a bit of fun, although admittedly had it been a couple of years ago then they would have needed a few more X's still. My aim is to now get down to a 4XL for next season (so roll on a new kit supplier with larger made sizes)

Thankfully the picture isn't included in the online article :rotflmao:

So are you the famous face on the Sunday record?

Edited by martinskye

I have to say that my picture was about the only accurate part of my involvement in the article.

I'm trying to just laugh it off, but those are not my words that are quoted in the article, which kinda come across as a bit of a "desperate fat bloke who's sole wish was to get a top that fitted". It also makes no mention of the fact that an ICT XXXXXL is about the equivalent of a XXXL elsewhere.

I should know by now that reporters are not to be trusted, but I really wasn't expecting the "lets have a pop at fat fans" angle that's been employed and it was sold to me as being more of a curiosity story about the fact only Rangers and ICT did XXXXXL sizes.

I have to say that my picture was about the only accurate part of my involvement in the article.

I'm trying to just laugh it off, but those are not my words that are quoted in the article, which kinda come across as a bit of a "desperate fat bloke who's sole wish was to get a top that fitted". It also makes no mention of the fact that an ICT XXXXXL is about the equivalent of a XXXL elsewhere.

I should know by now that reporters are not to be trusted, but I really wasn't expecting the "lets have a pop at fat fans" angle that's been employed and it was sold to me as being more of a curiosity story about the fact only Rangers and ICT did XXXXXL sizes.

trouble is they arent factoring in all the extra layers you need to wear to go to the ice box that is tcs especially in the winter :rotflmao: