FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Has Brewster offered to walk?

Richard_Fairbrass

I gave you all on here the exclusive that Juanjo was going to have a trial with ICT and County back in April.

I was first to tell you all on here that ICT were trying to/tried to get Darren Dods back in August. I posted the news on here before all you die hards or even the press knew a thing about it, my sources are good.

Now again I'm on here posting some news. Apparantly Brewster has offered to walk away as he feels he's lost the dressing room. He has been told he has funds to spend in january but is considering his future - RIGHT NOW. The only thing I'm not sure is if the club have asked him to consider his decision or whether HE said he would take a few days to think it over.

Edited by Richard_Fairbrass

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave you all on here the exclusive that Juanjo was going to have a trial with ICT and County back in April.

I was first to tell you all on here that ICT were trying to/tried to get Darren Dods back in August. I posted the news on here before all you die hards or even the press knew a thing about it, my sources are good.

Now again I'm on here posting some news. Apparantly Brewster has offered to walk away as he feels he's lost the dressing room. He has been told he has funds to spend in january but is considering his future - RIGHT NOW. The only thing I'm not sure is if the club have asked him to consider his decision or whether HE said he would take a few days to think it over.

You get some really red hot gripping storys dont you? Maybe your in the wrong job! :rotflmao:

if this is true then i would hope that sense would prevail and politely let him know that we would take up the offer, but would the board be willing to do this?

It will depend on the terms of his contract...

Aha.... a post Johnboy!!!

DOH - slightly late Mr Fairerse . ;) :lol::rotflmao: :thumb04: As I alluded to earlier the finances are being discussed - with Orion - and he will agree to leave on mutual terms - and Robbo is in waiting.

You and your allusions.... Some things never seem to change... :018:

DOH - slightly late Mr Fairerse . ;) :lol::rotflmao: :thumb04: As I alluded to earlier the finances are being discussed - with Orion - and he will agree to leave on mutual terms - and Robbo is in waiting.

I don't know mate, I don't read this forum. I only post on it when I have something to say that I know is true and not a rumour :018:

I just got told this a wee while ago & that he'd mentioned it to the players after the game yesterday. I was feeling generous so I thought I'd give you ICT fans some festive cheers :D :015:

hopefully will see my inside man tommorrow and see what he says

My inside man is about as inside as you can get (not in a sexual sense or meaning before anyone says it)!! :rotflmao: :thumb04:

is he on icts payroll like mine?

Oh yes, why?

Edited to say, probably best we don't disclose sources.

Mentioned what to the players?

He mentioned that he was having personal problems and was finding the commuting too much and although he loved the club and the club dearly wanted him to stay that, by mutual agreement he had decided to leave but wished the club all the best for the future.

Then he went into the Boardroom to discuss his pay off and said **** aff to the lot of you - to which they rediprocated.

Mentioned that he felt the team wasn't responding to him anymore and maybe he'd taken them as far as he could. I can't say anymore because I think it's obvious directly where my source has come from.

So... Will all be revealed tomorrow morning Dickie?

Thank you for your information RF. Communication on happenings at the club are very much welcome, and the reason we've tried hard to resurect Boardroom Banta.... so thanks again.

If brewster has decided to consider his position at the club, he can leave with what little dignity he has left, and prove that he genuinely had/has the clubs best interests at heart... I would then maybe respect him all the more for it, rather than waiting on lady luck to bring him and us out of the mess we are in.

He should have walked months ago, as the only thing he has done decent this season is provide a first ever win against aberdeen...

Mentioned that he felt the team wasn't responding to him anymore and maybe he'd taken them as far as he could. I can't say anymore because I think it's obvious directly where my source has come from.

So... Will all be revealed tomorrow morning Dickie?

I have no idea!! Suppose it's up to the club to release a statment, Brewster to come out publicly (again not in a sexual sense/meaning) or for the press to write a story on it.