Hamilton Keeper handball outside the box

CELTIC1CALEY3

They have been laughing their socks off this last three months concerning our predicament but having seen the Scottish Cup highlights, the Hamilton keeper is at least a metre outside the penalty box when he handles the ball. I noticed in our home game with Hamilton that he likes to handle outside the box but in the air. Against Ross County it is obvious because it is on the ground and the referee and linesman should have seen it.

Let's hope Malky Thomson or someone makes this clear to the referee this Saturday to keep an eye out for such an infringement.

Meantime I can wholeheartedly agree with Ross County that the referee cost them the game by not spotting this. Hard luck lads!!

At least Artur Boric had the common sense not to handle outside his box.

I'm not 100% but because he wasn't carded at the time of the incident could he not be punished afterwards??

I know this is usually for bad challenges or off the ball incidents but what's the difference, he's still cheating?

the interview with Adams afterwards was comical though :rotflmao: