FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BREWSTER SACKED

DALNEIGHCALEY

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is now more than a glimmer of hope that we can avoid relegation. Assuming he sees out the season bet we see a much more motivated player in Ian Black from now on.

I can't however understand the timing, why let Brewster spend our transfer window budget on bringing in new players on what will be fairly hefty wages and then sack him a week later ? Surely the time to act was a fortnight ago when the new man would have had much more scope and time to bring in the players he thought would improve the team.

I'm cautiously optimistic regarding these signings... Particularly Pavels and Morais... they could still play a major part in getting us off the bottom rung...

Yes I would agree with that, these 2 look like they might have something about them and can help the new manager get out of this mess we are in

SMEE - That can't be brewster... the sentence lasts longer than 5 words and doesn't contain any 'Ers', 'Erms' or 'der's!!! :rotflmao: :thumb04:

The fans understand that we have 4 tough games coming up, but I seriously think we will shine from now until season close.

Only down side is, if robbo takes over, he'll not be joining the full Highland March... lol

why would we want to take another backward step and bring Robbo back; the board today corrected a mistake. lets hope they dont make another one so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robbo had his time and did well but just like CB is part of our history now.

I have stated (as have others) the reasoning as to why Robbo would be successful - most notibly his local residency, availability, managerial statistics and his passion for the club.

May I now add to that the fact Robbo was a brilliant MANAGER last time, where as brew was a brilliant PLAYER MANAGER last time. Robbo would in a sense just be walking back into the building to a job he knows how to do, and not switching from an on-field moral boost to a silent dug out such as the outgoing manager did.

well, first off...woo hoo!! about fricking time!

Concerning robbo, i know for a fact he would come back if he was asked. unfortunatley he doesnt think that offer will come as sutherland would be against it. When i asked him a couple of weeks ago why that was he couldnt give me an answer, guess it was a clash of personalities. I for one would love to see him back in charge whether it be until the end of the season or beyond.

well, first off...woo hoo!! about fricking time!

Concerning robbo, i know for a fact he would come back if he was asked. unfortunatley he doesnt think that offer will come as sutherland would be against it. When i asked him a couple of weeks ago why that was he couldnt give me an answer, guess it was a clash of personalities. I for one would love to see him back in charge whether it be until the end of the season or beyond.

He couldnt give you an answer as he honestly doesnt know what if anything he has done to upset Sutherland

I'm cautiously optimistic regarding these signings... Particularly Pavels and Morais... they could still play a major part in getting us off the bottom rung...

Feck me Johnboy I am in agreement with you again. WTF is going on here? I must still be sleeping. :rotflmao:

Feck me Johnboy I am in agreement with you again. WTF is going on here? I must still be sleeping. :rotflmao:

For what it's worth, I agree with you both.

I nearly wept tears of joy when I heard this today. Its a long time coming, granted I never like to see anyone out of a job but it was for the greater good. I'd give coaching a try if I was him. I actually feel positive about the team for the first time in months.

Its never nice to see a manager sacked, but this was the right choice. I wish CB well in the future

totally agree. Pleased to see the fans voice still counts and im glad to see a change but i still wish CB well wherever he lands!

Hopefully Livingston!

:rotflmao:

Well it's too late for a new gaffer to sort that unfortunately as both Fraser and Black are already on their way.

Still perhaps hope of keeping Cowie though, whoever comes in will have to surely make another 3 or 4 signings though.

Hopefully this won't make any difference to the futures of Lionel and McAllister.