FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Loads Of Noise!

MrsICTFC

We are no different to all clubs. Celtic Park and Ibrox are silent considering there are 50,000 people. I cant think of a single ground we visit the that home fans make any real noise. The only noise you get is at the start, a corner or a goal. I include Tynie in this. It has the best atmosphere of any ground when they can actually be bothered.

All fans make more noise on away trips thanks to drink, die hard support and the general craic.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i sit in the main stand and i have two people behind who seem intent on giving a runnin commentary constantly citing Tokely causes all problems. And the woman of the pair at one game when we were in full attacking flow proceeds to go its a beautiful sky tonight and i'm left sitting there going ffs watch the game and i get moaned at for cheering on the team. It's ridiculous these people are more irritating than i am.

Also swearing its football its going to happen accept it - its part and parcel of going to a game so stop complaining go get a new sport if you have a problem.

Didn't realise this topic would get so many replies, been busy at work past couple of days so haven't had a chance to look. Can't belive my work would actually expect me to do what they pay me for :rotflmao:

Anyhoo, when I say noise I just mean some general cheering, support at good moments. It doesn't have to be a full 90 mins of singing. There just seems to be nothing at games, I would be seriously deflated if I was a player to think that my fans couldn't make a little bit of noise!

I suggest buying ear plugs and distributing them to those who disagree with a little bit of noise!

Well i sit in the main stand and i have two people behind who seem intent on giving a runnin commentary constantly citing Tokely causes all problems. And the woman of the pair at one game when we were in full attacking flow proceeds to go its a beautiful sky tonight and i'm left sitting there going ffs watch the game and i get moaned at for cheering on the team. It's ridiculous these people are more irritating than i am.

Also swearing its football its going to happen accept it - its part and parcel of going to a game so stop complaining go get a new sport if you have a problem.

I think the signs at the stadium state that offensive language isn't to be tolerated, and you'll have heard that pre-match and half-time announcement about the club being responsible for the conduct of fans (please see the signs, blah blah blah). The trouble is, that leaves it up to what anybody finds offensive, and we get lowest-common-denominator stewarding.

I went to a pal's house for tea when I was seven or eight, and they didn't allow the use of the word 'bottom'; I was amazed and asked if you were allowed to talk about the bottom of a glass; I didn't get ma tea and was home in five minutes. That was getting on three decades ago - the world has been going mad for a long, long time.

I'm still wanting to know where this gentleman is:

He attracted a mixed reaction too. I would have liked to sit with him and find out how he came to be there and where he got that voice.

He was at Rugby Park this season giving it "we want more" etc. for the whole 90 minutes. While his wholehearted backing is to be applauded, he seems to be a bit of a maverick and i don't know if his enthusiasm can be harnessed towards more collective efforts. That is to say, he doesn't feckin sing with everyone else, just on his own.

My friend spoke to this gentleman at Rugby Park .He used to live in the Highlands but moved south to be with his brother .He now lives near Gretna hence the reason he is not able to come to home games but hopes to attend as many away as possible.Not sure where it was but he was on his own at an away game and some of our young boys went and joined him and sang along with him it was nice to see as they all appeared to be enjoying the craic. This is what support is about ,enjoyment and this gentleman certainly does that .

In the North Stand, we (and the players and the subs obviously when warming up) enjoy the noise, love bouncy bouncy (not been many recently), foot stamping, and especially the drums and would never want to have the encouragement diminished. The only swear word that is unacceptable in every stadium is c...t and that seems universal everywhere so, please, ICT fans eliminate that one word and everyone will join in all the singing, every song except one that includes that word.

Long live the North Stand and the singers therein, especially Section G. My favourite place in the Stadium. Never will I move to the Main Stand to be in with the sweetie wrappers, silent, in the wind, rain, sun etc., I'd rather be happy with the real fans.

In the North Stand, we (and the players and the subs obviously when warming up) enjoy the noise, love bouncy bouncy (not been many recently), foot stamping, and especially the drums and would never want to have the encouragement diminished. The only swear word that is unacceptable in every stadium is c...t and that seems universal everywhere so, please, ICT fans eliminate that one word and everyone will join in all the singing, every song except one that includes that word.

Long live the North Stand and the singers therein, especially Section G. My favourite place in the Stadium. Never will I move to the Main Stand to be in with the sweetie wrappers, silent, in the wind, rain, sun etc., I'd rather be happy with the real fans.

Feck me Lizi - you are a fine feckin bloody bullshittting ******* of a wummin. :rotflmao:

Brew has gone - Malkie is gone - the board have bought in a few players. NOW who will we attack?

I know - let's attack our own support!

Not all of our own support surely? Perhaps just the old Jeggies amongst us would be fine?