Black Staying??

Harry Chibber

:003: :003: :003:

Shall I start the GIRUY list?  :001:

Brewster - hands off what you cant afford, and GIRUY  :015:

Benchy - you're a muppet, GIRUY YFM  :001:

On the other hand it gives us more time to do one of two things

1) Find a replacement

2) Improve our position in the league and be in a better position to offer a contract

I would much rather we had him for one more season and let him go for nothing than lose him now for whatever paltry amount United were offering for him. 

SAYS IN THE P+J GARY MACKAY(HIS AGENT0 HAS SAID he can get more cash elsewhere,so he,s either holding out for more cash or got him a move elsewhere,if he stays with us next season no way will he sign for utd,why would he want to play in div 1?

Obviously he can get more money elsewhere...nothing like stating the obvious, mind you i wouldnt expect any different from Mckay. :006:. The thing is will be he dedicated to us next season or not if he's not going to sign a contract.

He will be if he wants to maintain interest from other clubs.  If he doesn't, then he could get to the end of next season with no "better" offer and being given the heave-ho by us.  Perhaps he should have a word with Hastings about trying to play these kind of games and how it can backfire.

1) Find a replacement

2) Improve our position in the league and be in a better position to offer a contract

Surely we already know exactly where the perfect replacement is  :004:

1) Find a replacement

Surely we already know exactly where the perfect replacement is  :004:

In my eyes that would be the man they call Keeeeeoooogggghhhh ! :notworthy01:

Yeah, why keep Black for one more year just to see him walk out, when in addition he'd be blocking the development of players like Keogh? If he's not interested in resigning, then let's take the cash now. He can get on with making his money and we can build a team with players that want to be here.

Yeah, why keep Black for one more year just to see him walk out, when in addition he'd be blocking the development of players like Keogh? If he's not interested in resigning, then let's take the cash now. He can get on with making his money and we can build a team with players that want to be here.

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

As Ian Black is under 23 years old we would be due a fee for him if he leaves at the end of his current contract provided we have offered him a new deal.  I suspect the club are doing this to ensure taht we get Balck for another season and a sum of money for him at the end of it.

Keogh Keogh  :notworthy01: :notworthy01:

WHY does keogh get this godlike status ?

im not saying  i dont rate him but how long has been at  the club and how many games has he actually played ? lets hope he gets a full pre season under his belt and proves there is more to him than just a big whalloper ( alledgedly !!)  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

WHY does keogh get this godlike status ?

im not saying  i dont rate him but how long has been at  the club and how many games has he actually played ? lets hope he gets a full pre season under his belt and proves there is more to him than just a big whalloper ( alledgedly !!)  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

I think it is mainly for his sheer effort - that often endears a player to the fans. If he trieshis heart out for 90 minutes or however long he is on the pitch then he will be applauded by the supporters. Look at Paul Ritchie - scored loads of goals yet he got booed by some parts of our "support". Keogh may not have done an awful lot (Clyde goal aside) but the fact that he continuously tries his hardest means he is worshipped by the fans.

• 2 weeks later...