FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Old Boy Network

bauhaus

Mssrs Butcher and Malpas pulled in Kerr and Foran in a few days at the end of the transfer window in January. Does anyone know of some of the old Muverwell players that were there under Tels time that are not doing to great elsewhere now. Reason I say this is because some players respond better to the Butcher type motivational skills. Any one remember some of the other players that have moved on from the Mothers, ???

I had heard Butcher was interested in Darren Smith of Motherwell back in January.

Cant see any motherwell player coming to us right now since they'll be in europe next season. Maybe get a few on loan

Smith may well come and be our first team keeper as it looks increasingly unlikely that Esson will get his place back i think.

Smith seems to have set his sights higher than Motherwell but i think he can forget about that. He isn't much better beyond bottom six player.