FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can We Compete With Dundee?

kencar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having looked at Dundee's summer works i have to say that i really don't think they will be that much better than anyone else.

Yes they signed Leigh Griffiths and yes they can pay six figure fees for players but apart from him they really haven't signed players that are going to instantly light up the division, i refer to the likes of Pat Clarke and Richie Hart who's best days are behind him. They also have quite an old team and by that i'm refering to players who are heading into the later stage of their careers whereas ourselves have a fairly young team but with the appropriate amount of experience.

If we get a few more bodies through the door and hit the groubd running i see no reason why we can't give Dundee a good run for their very high amount of money.

There's only one team we need to worry about and that's ICT. We have the ability to comfortably compete with any team in the 1st Division if we play to our full potential. We need to spend the season getting behind them and stop worrying about Dundee and their cash-splashing on Scotland's most talented mediocre footballers.

I see in papers that Griffiths may have swine flu. Wouldn't it be awful if the whole Dundee squad got infected just before the start of the season?

see my post on the 11th which peopl did not belive , it is now out about Douglas , as i said they have their own problems , they have less money than you think. Negotions are under way with them to have a friendly with Dnd,Utd. i wonder if this is for cash.

Apparently they have a problem with foxes pi**ing on the pitch.

Liam & Neil were unavailable for comment :angry:

I have just been reading about the fox problem poor Dundee are having with foxes digging holes in the ground and urinating on it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/taysid...ral/8153407.stm

Looks like they have now fixed the problem but always good to see doesnt matter how much money your spending there are something you can never account for

Although others on the forum think Dundee will go up i can see them finishing 3rd and at very best 2nd

Apparently they have a problem with foxes pi**ing on the pitch.

Liam & Neil were unavailable for comment :angry:

:huh:

Aye.... read that on the BBC website. Had to laugh at the comment that they used to have a problem with rabbits but the foxes sorted it out! :P

The anti-fox hunting lobby will be camped outside Dens on the lookout for toffs on horses heading that direction.

1. Nae toffs in Dundee

2. Nae Horses either, ate them in pehs.

3. Foxes were trained across the road, and I'm jealous - I spent most of my formative years wanting to dig up Dens and p*sh on it.