Inverness CT 1-3 Dundee United (FT)

caleyrule

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me nope, im sitting in the house, i was answering the questions on what ive seen of him, wheres the chat thing on here?

its on twitter someone with a laptop giving instant updates, its great

I think its going great too!!

Can you give me the link to the twitter page please? i want to follow it haha

6 mins and no pie updates im worried!! well in cox

Could Cox be a new Black! :O

oh i hope so, he has a touch about him. but doesnt seem as full of himself as black,, :D :D :D :D :D :D for sanchez, i hope he stays.

Edited by georgeios

Inverness CT 1-3 Dundee United

Cadamarteri

ballz!! come on boys!!! get in to them!!

I think to be honest TB's seen what he wanted up till the subs and saving the legs......

Edited by georgeios

Guest Mahonio

How did the team play and were the goals avoidable?

From what i hear from this website and Twitter it sounds as though Sanchez played well but nothing said about Bulvitis and only one on ICTweet saying that young Kyle Allison played well when he came on so if this is right then i say we don't need a new GK.

3-1 loss to a top 6 SPL side is a good result considering how awfull we played at weekend. They must have got a scare after that game or cups don't mean much to Butch and/or players.

Just got back and despite the score it was a more even game than that.

Sanchez was excellent in the 1st half, neat touches and took his goal very well. He struggled a bit in the 2nd half due to lack of service, as did Rooney but i would certainly give him a contract.

I'll give you my view on Bulvitis...DYNAMITE. The guy cleared away everything in his path and wasn't afraid to shout for the ball. Could be a great player for us.

Stratford looke much better in midfield and Cox put in another good shift. As did Eagle

The performance was good overall, our only problem was lacking that killer ball to help find a goal, unfortunately Dundee Utd didn't lack it. Goals were defnitely avoidable as most came from us being sloppy with posession.

Edited by ajsict92