Ayr Utd -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great little pick me up, theres nothing like getting a few goals to warm your cockles.

Agreed, just back from Amsterdam yesterday and this will be a great way to finish off my holiday if we can keep the goals coming :lol:

Edited by Harry Chibber

Great little pick me up, theres nothing like getting a few goals to warm your cockles.

Agreed, just back from Amsterdam yesterday and this will be a great way to finish off my holiday if we can keep the goals coming :lol:

Nothing like a bit of window shopping in Amsterdam to get you up for the game :lol:

Nothing like a bit of window shopping in Amsterdam to get you up for the game :lol:

Was with the mrs and she couldn't find anything to take her fancy unfortunately :lol: :P

ferk sake..i signed in late...what have i missed, 1-4...fantastic ICT

Born can you not find somthing to do for about the next hour haha!!

here another wee fact, all goal scorers are ex SPL and all but 2 on the park are ex spl players too.... OLD SCHOOL BABY

13 mins: GOAL AYR!!!!! We're all square after a complete **** up at the back from Inverness. Ryan Esson blunders a clearance straight to Mark Roberts and the Ayr man can't miss from 18 yards. 1-1.

Looks like it was a Ryan Esson mistake for the Ayr goal - another simple defensive error but looks like we have got away with it (so far).... :lol:

it was my birthday the other week, and i was thinking, for those that know how anal i am about what i do before the games, well

Mrs Georgeios got me the new away top.... and its still in the bag.. it will stay in the bag!!! thats the top to have for me and the way its to be worn!! god bless super stishan!!

Edited by Georgeios

13 mins: GOAL AYR!!!!! We're all square after a complete **** up at the back from Inverness. Ryan Esson blunders a clearance straight to Mark Roberts and the Ayr man can't miss from 18 yards. 1-1.

Looks like it was a Ryan Esson mistake for the Ayr goal - another simple defensive error but looks like we have got away with it (so far).... :lol:

good game for ryan to make a rare mistake though