Saturday d-day !

Dmacca

With referance to Jagsters post Alarm bells yes-no,

who feels that Saturdays game is a definite must win? i dont think it has to be looked at as a must win game, still a little bit to early for that, a draw would not be a bad result away from home, we got to avoid another loss thats for sure...obviously a win would be good though, with football we all know that any run of results can become a hard habit to break weather that be winning or losing.

The club and supporters must keep talking the team up keep a positive approach then im sure once that 3 points come things will click.

Onwards & upwards...............come on ICT

Macca

Motherwell will see it as a must win game. Craigan will once again be on top form after his Spanish armada experience. Elliot will want to hammer us. However, now that the spectre of Brewster has temporarily passed, I hope no one underestimates the magnitude of the task. We play Dundee United next week and I hope we are utterly focussed on not losing. Livingston were somewhat complacent in adversity last year and responded too late. At this point in the season Motherwell and ourselves have to be looking over their shoulders.

So long as they manage to grind out at least a draw tomorrow, I'll be happy.... The real big one is next Saturday.... winning with a wee bit of style - that is a must - also a really good attendance won't go amiss....

We really have to be capable of taking care of small debt ridden clubs like United...... :002: :002:

Rubbish.

We need to win tomorrow. End of story.

Our manager has identified September as the month where we have to start getting points on the board.

Motherwell aren't the force the used to be and if we don't get 3 points from them where are they going to come from??

Wake up!!!!!

:015:

Sit on the fence car.

I know it means nothing really, but we did win both away fixtures last year........unfortunately, we lost both home games against Well.  Me, I am on the fence, although a draw is the minimum required to make me happy. :003:

It's about time people on ths site realised there is no such thing as a D-day for ICT, the job was done today and we obviously proved we're gonna be no wooping boys but all this talk of we must win is crazy.  We are 6 games into a new season and our own fans are doubting our crudentials as an SPL side  :006:

have some faith in our team

Your optimism is to be priased Harry BUT......

If we couldn't beat the 'currently' worst team in the league then we should be very worried.

I think this season may well be more of a struggle than many expected.

There was a poll at the start of the season where the vast majority of the fans voted as to what they expected from the team this year. I may be wrong but I'm sure a high percentage expected us to finish in the top 6 and be pushing for a place in Europe!! That won't happen. SPL survival is a must.

This season will not be a struggle but it will be competitive. Six games into the season and there's only ten points difference between top and bottom. And only five points between third and eleventh. The league will be very close between third and the bottom all season.

Sadly some folk have us written of already. What sort of supporters are you's. We've lost only two out of our six games. The team in sixth at the moment have lost three games whilst having an easier ride than us.

Personally I believe we will achieve a top six finish but even if we do just scrape survival, considering the resources we have and the cr*p turnout for all but a few of our home games, it will be a fantastic result.

There is no decent fanbase and there are no million pound investors in the Inverness area that can provide what we need to be consistently up with the top teams so survival will always be success.

now that we got our win yesterday i hope the boys see next week is really important for a home win as going above them after all thats been said would be just brill and put brewster and the grocer in there places once and for all  mon cc get them up for it but tell black to stay of the hyper tablets we dont want him booked again next wek

Guest Sandy Cromarty

And to add what has been said already regarding our season so far I have to agree with Kencar, lets not kid ourselves here 6 games and 6 points is less than we have to expect from a team that has been together for 3 seasons and more, and that Nairn County game with 5 of our first team playing is shocking. Hopefully we have to expect that with the game yesterday we will improve, if not then we could be knocking on Craig Leveins door come January.

now that we got our win yesterday i hope the boys see next week is really important for a home win as going above them after all thats been said would be just brill and put brewster and the grocer in there places once and for all  mon cc get them up for it but tell black to stay of the hyper tablets we dont want him booked again next wek

I can assure you that our team won't need too much motivating for next week's game.  The chance to get one over Brew (again) will be motivation enough.  This is a special game for them and they will be up for it big time.  I suspect Charlie might make some tactical changes to avoid the familiarity that Brew thinks he has with the players.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I would think that on the back of a fine convincing away win we will be up for it, however after todays result from Tannadick it must be obvious that DU will come out on all cylinders firing after The Great One has had his massive Ego bashed by the disgruntled arab fans, so beware that this could be a bigger game than we think.

Pele is God, in answer to your question where you asked why ICT could be knocking on Craig Leveins door, if and it's a big IF, putting aside yesterdays result, we continue scraping results or draws or losses then the club would have to look elsewhere, I personally have never been in favour of 'Legends' being in charge of teams they played, the game is littered with 'legend' failures, Dalglish etc and more recently John Robertson, who by the way got us where we are today, it doesn't do to share a bath one day with team mates and be manager the next, having said that I truly hope and wish Charlie well.

Now then P.I.G. I hope you have read Pele's latest autobiography so did you spot the mistake under the photograph captions.