FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Airdrie

Renegade

Esson

Proctor Tokely Munro Golly

Cox Duncan

Hayes Foran Eagle

Rooney

This is my thoughts. System has worked so well for last 12 games so it wont change. Look what happened 1st half on Sat when we tried something different & this is not the time in the season to try another formation.

Eagle has played his way into the starting line up after Sat though also wouldnt be surprised if he stuck with Odhiambo instead of Eagle. TB has form for saying there will be changes then sticks with previous so other than Foran in for Eric he will stick with the team that started the 2nd half on Sat.

Something else I'd do besides passing and stuff in training, would be to play loud rock records on speakers when the players train, as well as just before they go out. The Brazilians practice to music, so why can't ICT?

And it's not just that, studies have shown that playing songs with hard beats and big choruses (Meat Loaf being a prime example) can lead to road rage. Perhaps playing Meat Loaf and Bruce Springsteen records during the training and in the changing rooms on loud speakers, could inspire the team to victory!

Something else I'd do besides passing and stuff in training, would be to play loud rock records on speakers when the players train, as well as just before they go out. The Brazilians practice to music, so why can't ICT?

And it's not just that, studies have shown that playing songs with hard beats and big choruses (Meat Loaf being a prime example) can lead to road rage. Perhaps playing Meat Loaf and Bruce Springsteen records during the training and in the changing rooms on loud speakers, could inspire the team to victory!

Have you been watching this?

My team would be:

----------------------------Esson-------- ----------------------

--Proctor-----Tokely-------------Munro--- ---Golabek---

------------------Duncan---------Cox----- -----------------

-------Hayes----------Sanchez---------Foran- ------------

------------------------Rooney----------- --------------------

Just because Eagle was OK for 45 minutes doesn't mean we should start ripping the side that has gone twelve games unbeaten up. I wasn't impressed with Bulvitis on Saturday and think Butcher might revert to Rosscoe at centreback for the full game this time. Odhiambo was also poor, Sanchez might be a better option in the deeper lying three.

Jeez Harry, Stratford wont start, neither will Odi or Lionel.. take three players to replace these from......

Sandshoes

Golly

Cox

Cant be giving players a wee break at this time of the season, can we?

Have you been watching this?

My team would be:

----------------------------Esson-------- ----------------------

--Proctor-----Tokely-------------Munro--- ---Golabek---

------------------Duncan---------Cox----- -----------------

-------Hayes----------Sanchez---------Foran- ------------

------------------------Rooney----------- --------------------

Just because Eagle was OK for 45 minutes doesn't mean we should start ripping the side that has gone twelve games unbeaten up. I wasn't impressed with Bulvitis on Saturday and think Butcher might revert to Rosscoe at centreback for the full game this time. Odhiambo was also poor, Sanchez might be a better option in the deeper lying three.

I'd go with that selection. Bully should never get near the team ever again. And Odi - erm... Deserves a rest after his contributions on Saturday. That's my positive spin for the day.

Inverness CT v Airdrie United

_44037973_sfl_logo2_203.gif

Inverness striker Richie Foran is available for the visit of bottom side Airdrie after serving a two-game ban. Foran is expected to go straight back into Terry Butcher's starting line-up. Butcher has a fully-fit squad available as Caley chase Dundee for promotion.

Airdrie manager Kenny Black loses Frankie Lagana through suspension but welcomes back Tom Parrat.

Airdrie stunned leaders Dundee 3-0 at the weekend and Black is hoping his side can build on the result.

Stolen from BBC