Attendance on Tuesday?

hobopete

Hold onto your hats folks. Have had 3 mates asking if we are taking our kids to the game tomorrow. Ofcourse was the answer, Why? i responded. Seemingly they have been trying to get tickets today over the phone without even getting through. Seemingly engaged all day long. tICKET OFFICE closes at 4 I think, and after that they got the reception and were told that it was sold out, nae tickets left!!!!!! That would be over 7000 then!!!

I think I underestimated my attendance figures 4876 seeing as this is a rescheduled fixture and the tickets are already bought, could well be a sellout.

If your a season ticket holder and cant make the game, can you phone the club and tell them that you cant attend and they can possibly sell your seat to a needy fan, more cash for the club and you'll be helping out a fellow fan.

Had a quick reply from Kenny Cameron:

"I was at the Stadium for most of the day and the shop was open all day so not sure how some people could not get through. The game is definitely not a sell out and walk ups will be available at all normal cash turnstiles including away end. Original tickets are still valid. It's all go for tomorrow, still tickets left."

Not to bad an attendance for such a wild evenings entertainment. TM4TJ was probably closest to the mark with a 5500 guestimate. hope this puts Saturdays crowd up against the 4000+ mark, as Raith on Saturday is now the most important game of the season so far