Latest listening

Dmacca

Have mentioned before on here that have recently dug out an old album by Big Country called Why the long face, had forgotton how good an album this is, it is very Scottish orientated music for me, stadium music for sure with use of a piece of equipement i believe is called an Ebow that makes a pag pipe like sound.

I recon theres plenty of motivational music on here that would be excellant music for ICT to run out to at the TCS.

Anybody heard this album or anybody think of any other music for motivation.

oh my!!!

have you just missed my in~your~end~os..... or have you missed ME too... i dont want you just USING me for my WIT now sweetie!?!?!  :004:

been off winning likkle~ikkle sports cars!!!  WOOOHOOOO  what a life being a virgin!!!  :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

A bagpipe is what becomes of a Pag pipe after copious amounts of alchaol are consumed and in that state i recon i could play it with any part of my anatomy.

Ill leave that one to be answered by FW. over to YOU.  :016:

oh my!!!

an octopus goes into a music bar and brags that he is fantastic at music and can play any instrument.

the barman gives the octopus a guitar and says play that and prove it!

the octopus duly plays the guitar and is a good as jimmy hendrix.

the barman then points to a piano in the corner and says have a go at that then!

the octopus goes over to the piano and starts playing, he is as good as elton john.

a scotsman then gives the octopus a set of bagpipes and says now have a go at these!

the octopus picks up the bagpipes and starts fumbling around,  after a few minutes of this, the scotsman says to the octopus "i see ya canneh play that jimmy"to which the octopus replies!

Play it? i'm gonna sh@g it as soon as I can get these fecking pajamas off!