FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Its like watching Brazil......

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

..............infact it was like watching Elgin City for the first 70mins. But what a turnaround CC  - inspired substitutions - Hart made a difference running at their midfield and defence also chasing every ball. But what about Wyness, unlucky to have a beautiful goal chopped off, some intelligent runs and layoffs, and its good to see the Wyness shuffle is back.

Wyness is a must for next week!!

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

It was just after he came on - Wyness was through on the goalkeeper and a deft lob hit the back of the net - however as Wyness lifted the ball over the full stretched keeper the ref blew for an infringement on the edge of the box in favour of ICT (should have played advantage) However i am 99% certain that was the free kick Rankin scored from - so it was not all bad.

nah it wasnt the free kick rankin scored from , if u remember it was too the right of the goal and wilson curled it wide, wile rankins was to the left (lookin from the north stand).

What?

Anyway, I know which free kick was which. Rankins 1st was after Wyness had been felled.

The Wilson one you talk about on the right (from the NS) which went wide was the result of Dougal pulling play back when Wyness was clean through on goal. I thought he (Wyness) stopped there but it seems there is a suggestion he shot into the net unless there was another time during the game that this happened and I missed it.

Your both right.  It was the Wilson free kick & yes Dennis lobbed the keeper beautifully when Dougall blew for the free kick.  Brilliant Wyness shuffle to get the space to shoot & Dougall should have held back blowing for the free kick to see what advantage came from it. 

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

but anyway who cares at that time.................. it was like watching Brazil , like watching Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic chip from Denzil but the whistle went as he was in the process. Denzil was brilliant when he came on, I thought he was the one who made the difference, beating players laying the ball off and generally causing mayhem for the Falkirk defence, Hart also was prepared to run at them, well done chaps.