FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Internutters Night Out!!!!!!!

L_G

I am beginning to have second thoughts. So far the party is full of all the old burds.   :023:

oh my!!!

erm.... escuse me howdi.... dont be tarring me wi that brush.... some of us are hot young things you know, eh LG?  :018:

Yip. Johnboy told me that on a frosty morning you have an ample pair of blue tits.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm supposed to be organising this but has anyone told the Innes that FW is going to be touting her wares on the evening?

I only told Colin we were having an early Christmas Party, didn't mention anything about virgins.  :003: :003:

I didn't realise this was still likely as I thought you had cancelled your Virgin night in favour of a night in the Innes, but if you can combine both then why not.  I'll leave you to liase with the Virgin and the Innes on this one. 

oh my!!!

oh dear, howdi in his kilt and fw in the same room....  the mind, along with other bits of the anatomy, boggles!!!  :015:

as far as doing both.... i AM a wimin after all and i CAN multi task.... so i'm up for it if you are!  as long as howdi leaves me be till i finish the 'virgin' bit!  :004:

i'll give you a call AM and maybe we should have a erm.... 'meeting' in the innes to decide how you're going to have me.... well, WHERE you're going to have me!!!  :023:

Just you and a few old birds as far as I can tell.  :015: :015: :015:

Other than that I'll be there, Mr & Mrs Pauliebee, Action Man, Heilandee, Johnboy + 1 I think, Gringo Jnr, Cutecaleychick, Yompa, Maimie, Morris and of course the virgin Mary will be there.

I'm guessing Caley 100 will join us and hopefull some of the usual Innes crew, Guzz, Uncle Albert, PL, Bart, Doresboy etc etc etc

Tried to twist the arms of the Coia Caley Crew to join us but might need a bit more persuasion, anyone with their numbers get texting. 

Hopefully one or two surprise guests too  :017: :017: :017: :017:

That's unfortunate.  Possibly if we had actually arranged this as a Christmas party we might have picked a Saturday night, but it was Action Man's Virgin party that we hi-jacked.  Shame you can't make it.