FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Internutters Night Out!!!!!!!

L_G

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just check for the tattoo, then you'll know when you have found the right person.  :021: :021:

Also it is possible he could be the only person in the Innes on a Friday night wearing a kilt.  :015:

Are you showing your wares FW??

oh my!!!

lg, i think i'll take a couple of bits with me, but i wont have time to look after my kit, i'll be too busy taking all these luverly guys orders for their luverly wifie folk!

and then there's the games.... i believe pass the parcel was mentioned... pin the worm.... what the **** have we unleashed here girl!?!?!  :023:

Yeah.... Maybe we could give pin the worm a miss this year....

Infection, pinworm

An infection caused by a small, white intestinal worm: the pinworm or, more formally, Enterobius vermicularis. The pinworm is about the length of a staple and lives for the most part within the rectum of humans. While an infected person is asleep, female pinworms leave the intestines through the anus and deposit eggs on the skin around the anus. Because Enterobius vermicularis is a pinworm, pinworm infection is also called enterobiasis.

Im gutted that i cant make it tonight, but if we do all this again next year its a promise ill be there, so guys & gals have a great night, and lets hope the boys can turn around this months form to keep the party going into tomorrow night.

Macca