FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Internutters Night Out!!!!!!!

L_G

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ane folks,great to put faces to names, still smelling of FW's wares,mebbe's see some of ya's at the game today.hope those fotties aren't too incriminating LG, IHE's erse was too close for comfort and i hope nobody ate that sausage roll after what he did wi it!!!great bunch,hope to see ya'll again some time  :021:

oh my!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL...... OOOPSY!!!  SORRY AM I SPEAKING TOO LOUD FOR SOME OF YOU!!! :023:

thanks for having me last night guys, :love07: it was an, erm, experience shall we say! :004:

and i'm right there with you heili, that erse should be licenced or something.  maybe a public health warning ?!?!  :017:

oh my!!!

thanks for having me last night guys, :love07: it was an, erm, experience shall we say! :004:

Phew....!! It certainly was an experience, FW.... Thank you so much for coming...All the boys (and girls) were so pleased for you... that you were able to make it....!!  :001:

Hope we can all do it again sometime..... :005:

:006: :006:

Good ane folks,great to put faces to names, still smelling of FW's wares,mebbe's see some of ya's at the game today.hope those fotties aren't too incriminating LG, IHE's erse was too close for comfort and i hope nobody ate that sausage roll after what he did wi it!!!great bunch,hope to see ya'll again some time  :021:

Thats why I felt rough this morning, it was the sausage roll!

Brilliant night, great to meet fellow Internutters. See you all at the golf outing, details to follow. :022:

Pics from the party courtesy of Johnboy can be viewed/rated and commented on now in the gallery.

Clicky Clicky Thing

If anyone else has pics from the night out and they want them added e.mail them to me at donald@caleythistleonline.com and I'll get them included - don't worry about resizing or anything as the album takes care of all that automatically when I upload them anyway.

Apologise for not making the party, I had to be up for work early this morning (probably around the time most of you were getting to bed) - This golf outing idea sounds intriguing though!!!

Okay - they weren't too scarey.  I didn't take my camera, but I know there are much worse out there.  Including the traditional photo of IHE's erse.  Only on this occasion it had some of FW's cream on it.  :023:

Brilliant night - cheers all!

Good to meet Heilandee, Action Man & Johnboy...and of course Feb 8th! :004:

CD - I'll email you some photo's as soon as I figure out how to get 'em of my camera!

Definitely have to do it again soon - that's assuming Heilandee's wife let's him out again!

Great phottie of me and f*ballers wife reading the Playboy. God what a feckin gorgeous woman. I got so carried away with the "demonstration" that I had a terrible urge to rub some of my cream into her erse.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

And two great army veterans - Action Man and Commando Loopy.  :015: :015: :015:

Well me and the other mad fecker had a great night guys, cheers.

Must do it again soon. 

ps J - that RAF website must be getting loads of hits haha