FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Internutters Night Out!!!!!!!

L_G

See the Virgin Party thread for information regarding this night out.

To make it simple - a few of us are meeting in the Innes 8pm Friday 24th November.  Add your names here if you would like to join us.  The more the merrier as they say.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... I'll be there probably with partner Liz.... Hope there won't be a scene between her and FW like there was last time they met..... :017:

I don't think anyone will pick on you for being an outsider, H/Dee... not for that reason anyway.... :001:

oh my!!!

i may come LG.... but you'd have to buy a stocking filler from me.... cos i'm MEANT to be working that night... and if mr f*baller gets wind that it's NOT a working event..... he'll take me over his knee again!!!

what if i get a wee rum head on......  :017:

who'll put me up for the night...... :023:

oh my.... it's all such a worry....  :014:

I'll be along L_G, hope nae body picks on me for being an ootsider!!

Soz cant make it cause Mrs Dmacca is visiting Elvis in USA at this time, but if i could would i be welcome with my Bristolian accent and all....?

I'll be along L_G, hope nae body picks on me for being an ootsider!!

Soz cant make it cause Mrs Dmacca is visiting Elvis in USA at this time, but if i could would i be welcome with my Bristolian accent and all....?

Of course you would be welcome. The more the merrier.

Think I'll move this to the main board as some people might miss it here.  It would be nice to meet some of the newer 'nutters'.  Everybody welcome.

L_G - I am assuming of course that you have booked the photographer  :016:

.... we have loads of space in the gallery for anyone who wants to submit pictures of fans gathering at any event not just this one  :003:

L_G - I am assuming of course that you have booked the photographer  :016:

.... we have loads of space in the gallery for anyone who wants to submit pictures of fans gathering at any event not just this one  :003:

Well it's not really my gig.  We just kind of gate crashed a party.  A great chance/excuse to get together with some fellow nutters though.  I'm sure we will manage a photo or two.  If we get enough interest I'll speak to Colin to see if we can organise a small buffet.

There are a lot of new names posting these days so it would be great to meet a few of the new faces.  There are also a lot of regular posters that I don't know to see.

Now there's a challenge - Sandy Cromarty - make yourself known - Innes bar 24/11/06 8pm.  :001:

See the Virgin Party thread for information regarding this night out.

To make it simple - a few of us are meeting in the Innes 8pm Friday 24th November.  Add your names here if you would like to join us.  The more the merrier as they say.

me!!