Innes Bar open..........

tm4tj

The good news is the Innes bar is open...............the bad news is they are having a problem with the till but hope to have it sorted pronto.

The refurb has been taking place so not everything is functional, no darts yet, but drink will be sold once till is functioning :drinking06:

I can see why you are asking .... but IMHO, its information regarding a place where a significant quantity of ICT supporters meet before a game so its relevant to this area of the site as it gives the fans a heads-up and allows them to make a decision on where to go pre-match ...

whats this got to do with ICT*

* after taking some 'Dougal' medicine!

not been in in a while but last time i went it was a home fans only pub and being that it is in Inverness that means it is ICT :nanananana:

• Disagree 2

I can see why you are asking .... but IMHO, its information regarding a place where a significant quantity of ICT supporters meet before a game so its relevant to this area of the site as it gives the fans a heads-up and allows them to make a decision on where to go pre-match ...

fair enough!

fair enough!

Rite enuff - you have been in Embra fer too long.