FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BBC Cup coverage.

Charles Bannerman

Unfortunately there's no BBC commentary today apart from the early kick off because there are 13 ties simultaneously at 3pm. However there WILL be an all singing all dancing Open All Mics from them all... including CHRIS HOGG making his Open All Mics debut at ICT v Dunfermline. This is on 810MW, 92-95FM and 103.5-105FM in addition to online options. Don't know how the diaspora are fixed. If you tune into Final Score on BBC 1 Scotland from about 4:30 you should also get Chris's full time TV report (not in vision though.)

Right... I'm off to run the rule across those prospective SPL candidates acrioss the water......

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Chris Hogg was awful on OAM. I was sitting near to him and also listening to the Radio. He never butted in whenever there was an incident and spent a lot of time on his phone probably texting or on the internet. At no point did he say how awful Dunfermline were or that we had the bulk of play in the second half. I'm glad I was at the match and not spending it at home relying on updates from Hoggy that never came.

Alternative Maryhill is now a media darling I see.......

The camera angle made it look like I could have been sitting on Govan Jaggie's knee: the Highland Krankies...

Dear God. Given the recent revelations about the Krankies horizontal recreation habits, there are images running around my brain that have no business being there. Distressing.

edited. was so distressed, I couldn't spell Krankie properly

Edited by davie