FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Venue for League Cup final? (my travel plans)

Eagle4Caley

Hi

I can't find any confirmation of the actual venue for the SCL Cup final.... I know that I am jumping ahead of the semi-final, but I have booked flights and hotel some time ago to come an watch Caley v Motherwell that weekend (which involves, train/underground/train from South London to Luton Airport, then flight up) ...seeing the possibility of a final on the Sunday I have covered it with a seperate (cancellable) hotel booking and train ticket to Glasgow, as it saves huge amount to book in advance (will fly back to Gatwick).... however seeing no confirmation of Glasgow as the venue, it might suggest a final in Edinburgh.

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed or will they wait for the results of the semi's (in which case I book 3rd hotel option and rail ticket from Perth to Edinburgh!)

Funny if should we get through, and I can't get a ticket!

Anyway tomorrows match is easier...involves short walk from bedroom to lounge with beer, mince pies and TV remote in hand. Come on you Caley!

BTW why do we run out to the sound of 'Titanium'?

If it's ICT and St Johnstone in the final, we could play it at the public pitches in Carrbridge. 

With Pre and half time refreshments in the Cairns.  Sound like a plan. Get CJT to run it past Doncaster!!

• Agree 5

I wouldn't think it would matter too much if tynecastle or Ibrox are scheduled to be used that weekend. Games can easily be re-arranged for the sake of a cup final and i can't see either club having much of a problem with that due to the hire costs they'd receive. I'm just speculating of course.

The players like David Guetta? Well that's something the new gaffer needs to sort anyway. Seamless transition or not.

• Agree 1