FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Elton John

DJS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets will be on sale through www. SECxtra.com Ticketmaster and www.seetickets.com. Tickets go on sale tuesday 23rd jan. Max 6 per customer.

THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE STADIUM

I believe the stage will be in front of the old terracing and the pitch will be seated, all stands will be used and a total of 17500 souls will attend according to news.

Watch your letter boxes.  I hear that there will be priority booking for season ticket holders  :021: :021:

Still definitely not available from the club though.  Information should be out this week sometime.

Watch your letter boxes.  I hear that there will be priority booking for season ticket holders  :021: :021:

Still definitely not available from the club though.  Information should be out this week sometime.

Don't worry about about your letter boxes, Elton always uses the back door.

Got an email letting me know that!