FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Outsiders view of the Celtic match

Guest CaleyNipple

Guest CaleyNipple

Firstly thanks to all the lovely people I met this weekend, you guys are pretty cool. (I was the one with Mr & Mrs PB)

I really enjoyed the passion and commitment ICT showed during the entire second half, and for most of the first. I liked the look of that Rory chap, and thought he ran his socks off.

As any genuine football fan would say, the result was robbery, Celtic didn't even deserve one goal let alone two.

I do think the entire left side of the Caley team is weak, and that would be my main criticism. I also think had someone clattered Nakamura (sp?) then Celtic would've created far less (not that they created much anyway).

All in all, it was good to be reminded of what football used to be about, and I for one very much enjoyed it, and even felt a major surge of guttedness which I usually reserve for West Brom..

Also glad that Mr PB manaed to hold young lady Mrs PB back otherwise el Gordo would've been even shorter after being pounded into the ground!

Hope to catch you all again sometime soon.

PS As mentioned in the Innes, Caley stand more chance of playing in Europe than West Brom do, so just remember who said you'd beat Real Madrid 5-1 at the Bernebau first  :015: :015:

Right I'm orf to me bed.

Hey mate fair doos that bit about real football yeah i can relate to that being a Bristol boy supporting the Rovers(we want SN for sure)

The ICT experiance is not a lot different to the BRFC one, thats why i enjoy, also theres a lot in common between the two clubs that with a few other factors is why im hooked,

have never been a big club hanger on myself but enjoy the passion that goes with ICT it does me when im on my hols, trouble is its getting abit more than that right now.

All the best for the WBA.

Macca

Guest PaulieBee

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Thought I was feeling quite pert today.

Glad he enjoyed his first ICT game anyway.

Welcome aboard C.N.