FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

3 Dogs At The Vet

Guest kcj

Three Labrador retrievers, one brown, one yellow and one black were sitting in the waiting room at the vet's office when they struck up a conversation. The yellow lab turned to the brown and said, "So why are you here?"

The brown lab replied, "I'm a pisser. I p**s on everything -- the sofa, the curtains, the cat, the kids. But the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my owner's bed."

The yellow lab said, "So what is the vet going to do?"

"Gonna give me Prozac," came the reply from the brown lab. "All the vets are prescribing it. It works for everything."

The yellow lab then turned to the black lab and asked, "Why are you here?"

The black lab said, "I'm a digger. I dig under fences, dig up flowers and trees, I dig just for the **** of it. When I'm inside, I dig up the carpets. But I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my owner's couch."

"So what are they going to do to you?" the yellow lab inquired.

"Looks like Prozac for me too," the dejected black lab said.

The black lab then turned to the yellow lab and asked, "Why are you at the vet's office?"

"I'm a humper," the yellow lab said. "I'll hump anything. I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, fire hydrants, whatever. I want to hump everything I see. Yesterday, my owner had just got out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on her back and started humping away."

The black and brown labs exchanged a sad glance and said, "So, Prozac for you too, huh?"

The yellow lab said, "No, I'm here to get my nails clipped."

A touring coach starts a journey around the west coast full of O.A.P's after about and hour the driver gets a tap on the shoulder, a little old lady gives him a handfull of almonds, 'thankyou' says the driver.

This happens every 20 minutes, eventually the driver asks the lady why she gives him the nuts, old lady replies ' we dont like them ourselves' then how are you buying the nuts then?' says the driver, ' oh we only like the chocolate round them ' says the lady.