FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Game

RiG

Sorry, without Foran you are up the River Poo.

I hope  :021:

Regarding forwards, I don't know why we bought McSwegan as emergency cover when we hardly ever see him. Surely this is an emergency? Rory would be great if the goalmouth was a bit bigger.

No goals in the last two reserve games is hardly putting pressure on the men in possession up front.

I thought it was the midfield CC was cracking up about last week.

That's a good point Strathman.Some folk have been asking for McSwegan or Paatelainen to get a start with Bayne at the expense of Rory.

However  neither the pair of them have scored in the last 2 reserve games whilst paired together, whereas Rory had scored in 3 of his last 4 reserve outings.

Would be good if people would get of Rory's back and get behind the lad. He's only young and deserves his chance. Takes more than a couple of games to gell in a team and I believe he will come good before long. As someone pointed out its the midfield thats been letting us down lately. If they can get it together and provide the balls I reckon Rory and Graham will provide the goals. Have faith my friends.

And enjoy the game tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit and listening on the radio. See you all a week sunday.

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Stevie, as far as I'm aware you'll be in the South Stand.

I realise that you were in the Main Stand last time, so leave it with me and I'll do a bit of digging.

Back soon ----- hopefully.

Where the feck-smoothe.jpg is the 051028_CB_AntiFat_tn.jpghopemanloc.gif

champion-tosser-1.jpg10_b.jpg

There's a rumor going about that if you buy a season ticket at Fir Park then you get a free space suit.

Apparently it's due to the lack of atmosphere...

What's the difference between Motherwell and OJ Simpson?

At least OJ Simpson had some sort of defence.

How many Motherwell fans does it take to change a light bulb?

Yeah like they have electricity in Motherwell.

An ICT fan and a Motherwell fan were sentenced to death by firing squad.

The officer in charge asked the ICT fan if he had a last request.

'Yes' replied the ICT Fan, 'I'm a keen ICT, and I videoed the last two Cellic cup games and the St Johnstone promotion party. Can I watch them before I die?

'No Problem', replied the officer, 'I'll get the men to rig up a large screen, and you can watch it from here'.

Then turning to the Motherwell Fan, he asked 'And what about you, do you have a last request?'

'Yes', he replied, 'Shoot me first'.

What's the difference between a teabag and Motherwell FC?

A teabag stays in the cup longer.

:015: :015: :015: :015:

A little boy took his parents to court because he did not want to live with them anymore. The honored judge said to him "So why don't you want to live with your dad?"

"Because he beats me" said the little boy.

"Why don't you want to live with your mum then?" asked the judge.

Because she beats me aswell.

"Oh" said the judge "Well who would you like to live with then?"

The little boy replied" I would like to live with Motherwell FC, because they don't beat anyone!!"