FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Game

RiG

No threads as far as I am aware on this one and we normally do quite well down there. Cue a 4 - 0 pumping. At least Foran has left so if they get a penalty it will be someone new to score it.

As for the team I can't see too many changes being made after Tynecastle. We are stuck with Bayne and MacAllister up front as McSwegan still isn't fit. Midfield will most likely pick itself. Only likely change could be the return of Black. The defence and keeper are pretty much picked for the rest of the season barring injuries.

Fraser

Tokely Munro Dods Hastings

Wilson Duncan McBain Rankin

Bayne MacAllister

Hopefully we will get the ball down and pass it about a bit more given that it worked so well against Celtic it was disappointing to see us go back to long ball against Hearts. I also hope the midfield is more organised than last Saturday. Seemed somewhat disjointed given previous performances. Fingers crossed anyway.

Guest ictdave

I hope rory will be dropped credit where its due he played well against celtic but has done nothing all the other games ive seen him play i would go for

Fraser

Tokely - Dods - Munro - Hastings

Mcbain - Black - Duncan - Rankin

Wilson

Bayne

And if that doesnt work you can take off one of the midfielders put wilson back on the right and put on pattelinen.  He is a striker isnt he?

What do you think?

Forgot about Paatelainen. If Wilson was deployed further up the field then he could replace Wilson on the right. He is primarily a midfielder on the right side but can play across the midfield and up front IIRC.

Indeed CC said he needed someone to come deep to collect the ball like Dargo does linking midfield and attack. Surely then Wilson is obvious for this as Rory clearly can't do it.

I forgot about this game, might have to head over to Motherwell for it.  I take it that it is pay at the gate as usual?  My line up would be as follows;

GK: Fraser

Defence: Rossco, Dodds, Hastings and Munro

Midfield: Barry, Rankin, Duncan and McBain

Forward: Markus and Bayne.

After the last two games Mcallister does not deserve a start, i'd put Patti on the right and Barry just behind Bayne, might even get Black a start instead of Roy, needs to be changed a wee bit for sure.

I'd like to see hart back but AFAIK he is out injured.

He's been fit last few weeks and played in reserves on Tuesday but didn't play very well from what I hear.

The big Finn played up front in that game and McSwegan lasted 90 minutes - would think either of them would be a better option than Rory

Ike

Rossco  Dodsy Granty  Richard

Baz Russelldhino  John

Markus

Bayney

Rory

He's been fit last few weeks and played in reserves on Tuesday but didn't play very well from what I hear.

The big Finn played up front in that game and McSwegan lasted 90 minutes - would think either of them would be a better option than Rory

Good stuff. I'd like to see him back in the team.

Good stuff. I'd like to see him back in the team.

Would like to see him getting on the bench at the very least. Hart offers us a different dimension to the team i think, great crosser usually and not afraid to hit a shot. Just a shame that he's had his share of injuries and has had some pretty tough competition for a starting place in the team.

Rory is very lucky that we've got nobody to come in for him. I'd love to see Barry given a go through the middle but we've got nobody to take his place on the right. It would also be great to see Blackie come back in to the centre of midfield but Charlie can't really drop Russell or Roy given their consistency over the last six weeks.

So i say reluctantly, same team as Saturday. 

They put us in the main stand last year (1-0 Dargo). Can't understand why they opened the other one for us this season.

Hadn't realised that.

I had a look at the Motherwell site to see if there was any info there but I can't read it 'cause it's got the tiny small type that is currently sweeping the internet, can anyone help this poor bloke who ain't computer literate, how do you make the text bigger ?

They put us in the main stand last year (1-0 Dargo). Can't understand why they opened the other one for us this season.

Was that not because it was a meaningless end of season game?

To make size bigger hold down control and scroll in and out.