FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dods request

If he's fit to play and doesn't want to then he can get stuffed.  He's paid by this club to play football - I don't get to choose to take days off work just because I can't be bothered.  He's club captain for god's sake!

If this is true its completely unprofessional and we shouldn't rest him - we should drop him.

Of course, it may not be true...

I guess we will see if he is in the lineup tomorrow ....

If he has asked to be rested then it would not only be uncharacteristic but also disappointing. With the exception of a couple of games at the start of the season, Dods has behaved very professionally on the park and this doesnt ring true.

If true, it is shocking and he should never play for the club again however I believe Dods will be in the team tomorrow, I honestly dont think he would ask for a rest when he only has a maximum of 10 games left for the club that have re-started the latter stages of his career.