Missing Highlight Reels

I'm trying to bash together a Daniel MacKay goal compilation, and all is going well, however there appears to be no highlights of his last 3 goal scoring games; 4-1 Away to Morton, 1-1 at Home with Dundee, and 2-2 at Home with Ayr. Any help? Can't find a contact email for the club either, which throws a spanner into the works...

• 9 months later...

Reviving this thread as I'm struggling to get footage for this one. Making a new compilation, this time for our stalwart, Billy Mckay, however, there doesn't appear to be anything from the 4-3 away loss to Killie in April 2012. The Beeb has got highlights of it, but for whatever reason, they're not available...I want to say it has something to do regarding the tragic loss of one of the ICT Family at said game, but at the same time I don't think that'd cause an entire highlight reel to be pulled.

So yeah, just in case anyone managed to save the reel before it got pulled, any help would be gratefully appreciated

The SPL / Premiership highlights typically only stayed up for a week or so before the video stopped working. YouTube is the best for finding older games so if it's not there you might be out of luck.

8 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Reviving this thread as I'm struggling to get footage for this one. Making a new compilation, this time for our stalwart, Billy Mckay, however, there doesn't appear to be anything from the 4-3 away loss to Killie in April 2012. The Beeb has got highlights of it, but for whatever reason, they're not available...I want to say it has something to do regarding the tragic loss of one of the ICT Family at said game, but at the same time I don't think that'd cause an entire highlight reel to be pulled.

So yeah, just in case anyone managed to save the reel before it got pulled, any help would be gratefully appreciated

You could be right regarding why it's not there? Have you contacted Killie to ask if they have access? 

On 3/14/2022 at 8:39 AM, RiG said:

The SPL / Premiership highlights typically only stayed up for a week or so before the video stopped working. YouTube is the best for finding older games so if it's not there you might be out of luck.

Funny that, cos the highlight reel of the game from the week before is still available on the BBC Website 😂

you probably have to tag @CaleyD in this thread and maybe even email him to see ... He's not really on here these days since he stopped at the club. @Andy johnstoneor @ANDYCAM is our camera person and likewise an infrequent visitor but may also be a good shout. (I think both accounts are him from different times so tagged them both). After 10 years it may be a leap, but worth a try.

Tagged them in here - if their account settings are set to tell them when they are tagged on the site they will get an email, otherwise, you may need to contact them another way as they wont see this thread.