FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hi all!

14 minutes ago, dougal said:

You are obviously frequenting the more affluent/middle class areas of Sneck then I would suggest. 

Working class /communities you are more likely to see County, Clach and other SPL tops. 

Dougal

It would be interesting to see the Caley shirt sales compared to Clach this season. I wonder if you are right in thinking that Clach have sold more.

1 minute ago, ICTPaisley said:

It would be interesting to see the Caley shirt sales compared to Clach this season. I wonder if you are right in thinking that Clach have sold more.

I don’t think I said Clach sell more tops than ICT but they most definitely do in the Merkinch .

County and Loch Ness Fc on the other hand outsale ICT tenfold.

Like you say it would be very interesting to see sales figure etc being released but you know and I know this will never happen it’s just like season ticket numbers it’s like a secret that never gets disclosed! 

Dougal

• Funny 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, dougal said:

I don’t think I said Clach sell more tops than ICT but they most definitely do in the Merkinch .

County and Loch Ness Fc on the other hand outsale ICT tenfold.

Like you say it would be very interesting to see sales figure etc being released but you know and I know this will never happen it’s just like season ticket numbers it’s like a secret that never gets disclosed! 

Dougal

At the Fans Meeting on 3 February, club Directors Scott Young advised that there were 1459 season tickets, and that a further 50 half season tickets had been sold.

There’s a summary of the discussion in the thread for that meeting. 

• Like 4

On 3/10/2024 at 3:11 PM, ICTPaisley said:

I wonder if you are right in thinking that Clach have sold more.

Tbf, Clach's away kit is a belter compared to ours which is just a Scot Gardiner "WATP 55" dream kit, so wouldn't surprise me if they did sell more than we did. C*unty probably did, and Loch Ness frequently put out stunning kits so they easily did outsell us.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Didn’t mean to offend anyone 🫢

Also, those that have called me Leeds Supporter, I’m not a Leeds supporter, it’s Leeds Seasider from being a Blackpool lad or “sandgrownun” as we’re also called. I just live in the Leeds area.

I’m glad that “you lot” (not wanting to offend anyone with whatever you call yourselves) have climbed out of that second bottom spot. Still keeping my eye out on the scores week week out 😊

Fingers crossed for you. Up the….. 😂

❤️💙

• Like 2
  • Thank You 2

54 minutes ago, LeedsSeasider said:

Didn’t mean to offend anyone 🫢

Also, those that have called me Leeds Supporter, I’m not a Leeds supporter, it’s Leeds Seasider from being a Blackpool lad or “sandgrownun” as we’re also called. I just live in the Leeds area.

I’m glad that “you lot” (not wanting to offend anyone with whatever you call yourselves) have climbed out of that second bottom spot. Still keeping my eye out on the scores week week out 😊

Fingers crossed for you. Up the….. 😂

❤️💙

Thank you "sandgrownun"  :smile: we need all the support we can get as we have had a terrible season especially at home and sadly some of our supporters have given up :sad: although the diehards are still in there with fingers crossed and some praying.  If we can get another couple of wins it would be great for our final game against Morton to end the season on a high.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Welcome Leeds Seasider. You join during a very difficult time for the club. Since the merger and formation of ICT it has been one hell of an adventure culminating in a trip to Europe ( we lost 1.0 on aggregate to a Romanian outfit...Astra). The progress through the Leagues and the eventual lifting of the Scottish Cup was the stuff of dreams. It couldnt last forever and we are currently in the doldrums with not much sign of a fair wind. The Scottish Championship, where we find ourselves hanging on for dear life, is notoriously difficult to gain promotion from. Any hope of that was dashed a while ago and now we struggle for survival. Get yourself to Dunfermline on Saturday.......there must be a bus!

Welcome Leeds Seasider. You join during a very difficult time for the club. Since the merger and formation of ICT it has been one hell of an adventure culminating in a trip to Europe ( we lost 1.0 on aggregate to a Romanian outfit...Astra). The progress through the Leagues and the eventual lifting of the Scottish Cup was the stuff of dreams. It couldnt last forever and we are currently in the doldrums with not much sign of a fair wind. The Scottish Championship, where we find ourselves hanging on for dear life, is notoriously difficult to gain promotion from. Any hope of that was dashed a while ago and now we struggle for survival. Get yourself to Dunfermline on Saturday.......there must be a bus!