FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Marius petition

Alex MacLeod

Was browsing some of the comments on the Marius petition and found the following comment:

fuk niculae..dunno y he wood want to *** to a ***** club like caley..better of supporting the rangers..THERS ONLY 1 ROSS TOKELY HAHAHA..0-3 EASY EASY EASY

The mentallity of some people is beyond me. This guy doesn't seem to have realised that by posting the message he is actually supporting the petition.

Yeh I was looking through it aswell, only seems to be 1 stupid comment.

Considering some rangers fans have signed it and supported Niculae coming shows that not everyone is like this. The person is trying to be funny but quite clearly didn't work. He has made a complete idiot of himself. Hope he is proud of himself.

At the end of the day, online petitions like these have zero impact on who they are aimed at. It is our little way of asking for and receiving solidarity from our own and other teams' supporters.

What is more important is that Alan Savage and David Stewart have all their facts, figures and reasons ready for the appeal and if there are a couple of comments in there that strike a chord with them as an angle they can pursue then it will have succeeded.

PS - I know that several hundred Toronto FC supporters have signed it  - solidarity indeed, although they are considering starting one to have Colin Samuel's permit revoked  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Colin Samuel played well yesterday.

So did Toronto

Other team L A Galaxy were better than their record states and were stuffy, quite determined, passed well in midfield but could not burst a paper bag when it  came to putting the ball in the net. Good defence though--worked very hard to keep out a very hard working Toronto team

Big crowd--what was it 20,000?

the streamers etc--what a mess --really seemedv to get  the players upset too., Wrapped in streamers when tryingf to take a corner?

I don't see the point in them--what a mess that goalmouth and that end of the park was in. Time to vacuum the stuff up once and for all. just my opinion of course :016:

O-O was not very inspiring but Toronto did play with verve and enthusiam but lacked that final topuch. Great work effort  though.

Good luck with your team Scotty.

Colin Samuel played well yesterday. So did Toronto.
To be fair, he wasnt bad. seemed to be up for this game.

the streamers etc--what a mess --really seemedv to get  the players upset too., Wrapped in streamers when tryingf to take a corner? I don't see the point in them--what a mess that goalmouth and that end of the park was in. Time to vacuum the stuff up once and for all. just my opinion of course :016:

thats the point, it upsets and annoys the opposition players. dont get confused though - goalmouth was covered in confetti that the club blasted out of cannons at the start of the game, it was corner flag area where the streamers mostly landed. Claudio Reyna (ex-Rangers) is probably the only player on an opposition team who went down to the corner and wasnt fazed - guess when you are an important player at Rangers (with your very important work permit) nothing fazes you !!! For the LA game, Landon Donovan was the target as earlier in the week he had called on Toronto fans to "bring it on" when asked about how he would deal with the 'hostile' reception that awaits away players ..... thats why many of the streamers were pink  :rotflmao:

Guest TinCanFan

I saw highlights of the Toronto game yesterday and thought that they looked like quite a good and had a very good support.  LA on the other hand looked very poor and were lucky not to be beaten.

And who makes the TFC shirts?  I wouldn't mind ICT using that company when the errea contract runs out.

Guest TinCanFan

Was browsing some of the comments on the Marius petition and found the following comment:

fuk niculae..dunno y he wood want to *** to a ***** club like caley..better of supporting the rangers..THERS ONLY 1 ROSS TOKELY HAHAHA..0-3 EASY EASY EASY

The mentallity of some people is beyond me. This guy doesn't seem to have realised that by posting the message he is actually supporting the petition.

I've found another one like it.  It's by someone called "bindo" and goes:

Lets all laugh at Caley, Lets all laugh at Caley, na na na na

I never will understand the minds of some people but all have have to say to "bindo" is thanks for adding your name to the petition you total moron.