FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time to outshout the away fans

Guest Chemist

We have had a poor start to the season, although not overly unexpected the way the first six games fell. Most of thiught we would not be in the top half after 6 games, in fact most probably thought we would be on 3 or 4 points maybe.

We now have a good run of home games and we need to get some results, even a draw against Hearts on Saturday will stop the rot.

We are not playing poorly, we just havent had the rub of the green. The players need to know that we are right behind them on Saturday and we should show this by out singing and shouting the Hearts fans,as they will probably take up 750-1250. And when we score none of the polite applause, lets take the ffffing roof of the joint.

Players need to see we can be patient as they will be dreading making the smallest mistake, as every one seems to get punished just now, even when its not our mistake - refs, Mcgeady shot at the corner flag accidentally hitting VoH etc.

Some one is going to get a dooing the way were playing, so will it be Hearts, Gretna or Falkirk this week.

We have had a poor start to the season, although not overly unexpected the way the first six games fell. Most of thiught we would not be in the top half after 6 games, in fact most probably thought we would be on 3 or 4 points maybe.

We now have a good run of home games and we need to get some results, even a draw against Hearts on Saturday will stop the rot.

We are not playing poorly, we just havent had the rub of the green. The players need to know that we are right behind them on Saturday and we should show this by out singing and shouting the Hearts fans,as they will probably take up 750-1250. And when we score none of the polite applause, lets take the ffffing roof of the joint.

Players need to see we can be patient as they will be dreading making the smallest mistake, as every one seems to get punished just now, even when its not our mistake - refs, Mcgeady shot at the corner flag accidentally hitting VoH etc.

Some one is going to get a dooing the way were playing, so will it be Hearts, Gretna or Falkirk this week.

Yes i agree , ive been racking my brains to think of some sort of decent song we can all sing cos seriously "Oh Inverness is wonderful..... " is such an embarrassment it reminds me of something out of kindergarten !

Shame Paul Hartley's gone - the song about the nature of his relationship with Vlad the Impaler made me laugh big time last season.... how did it go again ? :015: :rotflmao:

Vlad - i - mir Romanov

He sucks Paul Hartley off

Repeat till told you are immature.

Judging by the statement made by the club yesterday any attempt to make some noise and show the players who are out on that feild working their *** off will be punished  :023:

But seriously some encouragment to clearly nervious players will lift their morale and help them score, somethuing that rarly happens at our games these days.